A warm welcoming city apartment feels when entering the apartment. Walking down the corridor, the bedroom entrance is to your right. The bedroom has a warm feeling being decorated with red colours and the headboard being a dark brown. It is enough to want you to crawl into the bed on those cold winters nights Cape Town loves sharing.
The bathroom is on your right as you enter the bedroom, with the shower hidden behind the door. Perfect to have a warm shower and straight to the welcoming bed. Going down the corridor you go into the open plan kitchen living room. The double sleeper couch is perfect for a small family. The children can enjoy a movie or cartoons on those lazy days. Looking out onto the entire City, from the Castle of Good Hope to the harbour, catching a glimpse of Blouberg far off in the distance to the magnificent building structure our Mother City has to offer. The one that is on cooking duty won’t need to feel alone being it an open planned area they can also enjoy the company of the rest of the family. Having the kitchen island provides the cook to still have some form of privacy unless there is one that would like to join into a conversation of the day’s happenings there are bar stools.
The open plan kitchen and living area are also decorated with warm and natural colours with African Traditional paintings, it tweaks those that love our vast variety of cultures in Africa and in the Mother City. The kitchen is equipped especially for those that enjoy cooking but still enjoy the love of take-out, can’t be in the central city and not go out and explore the different tastes that are on offer.
– Fully furnished and beautifully modern decorated city apartment
– Open plan living room and kitchen
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove & oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 2 seat kitchen island table
– 1 Bedroom en-suite
– 1 bathroom (shower only), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen
-Double sleeper couch to accommodate children only
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Non Smoking
– Dedicated secure basement parking
– Level: 12th Floor
– Secure complex
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Gym, rooftop swimming pool and entertainment area in building
101 The Square 50 Buitenkant St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000