12 Hofmeyr is located in a quiet, leafy street making it hard to believe that you are in the centre of the city. The house offers a unique sense of privacy while situated steps away from the heart of the city. A two-minute walk takes you to Kloof Street, vibrant neighbourhood extraordinaire. It is filled with restaurants, coffee shops, galleries and design stores and is the perfect starting point from which to explore all the city has to offer. We would love to help you think about your trip to Cape Town and provide tailored recommendations and concierge services for all your needs.
With 4 en-suite rooms, we cater to groups both large and small. When not in your room you can:
• Relax in the lounge
• Enjoy a tea or a glass of wine in the leafy courtyard
• Admire the fantastic views over Table Mountain and the harbour from the jacuzzi on the roof
• Make use of our concierge to organise anything from a massage to a meal cooked in our kitchen by a private chef
Included in our standard rate is:
• Unlimited filtered still and sparkling water on tap
• A daily yoga class at YogaZone in town
Available on order is:
• Nespresso coffee
May 2017 - Oct 2017: R1900 - R3600 per room
Nov 2017 - Apr 2018: R2300 - R4250 per room
Our house is in Gardens, just off very vibrant Kloof Street which is filled with restaurants, coffee shops, galleries and design stores. The immediate neighbourhood is full of charm and useful addresses (and dresses).
12 Hofmeyr Street, Oranjezicht