Best suited for the single business traveller coming to Cape Town for a long stay or the holiday couple on a quick getaway; this one bedroom apartment will not allow you to comprise on your comfort.
Tiled throughout, the light coloured kitchen cabinets and white leather living room furniture makes the open plan space light and airy.
A fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine is separated from the living room area by means of a breakfast counter. The living room, a clean and uncluttered space has a double sleeper couch (which accommodates children under twelve years of age only) and ample additional seating, with a mounted flat screen TV. Natural light enters the apartment when the blinds are drawn. The bedroom which sleeps two on a double bed has an en suite bathroom with bathtub and a shower over bath with a splash panel, basin and toilet.
Situated in a small complex on High Level Road, getting around from this apartment is convenient. The Myciti bus can easily be taken from High level Road. Within walking distance to Green Point Main Road, where you will find an array of restaurants and supermarkets. Camps Bay and surrounding areas are a mere 15 minutes drive away; whilst the City Centre, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre are 10 minutes drive away.
– Fully furnished; one bedroom and one bathroom apartment
– Open plan kitchen and living room
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, kettle & toaster, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 1 bedroom (en-suite)
– 1 bathroom: Bathtub (shower over bath), basin and toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Double Bed
– Double sleeper couch to accommodate children under 12 only
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Hairdryer, iron, ironing board and washing machine.
– Secure Parking -dedicated parking bay
– Level: Second Floor
– Access: Stairs only
151 High Level Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051