Apartment is spacious enough for couples breaking away for a romantic weekend and for those that is travelling on business. With views from the bed there is no need to get up on those lazy mornings to enjoy the beautiful views of Table Mountain with a warm cup of coffee.
For those that enjoys spending time in the kitchen, it is spacious and everything necessary to make the best meal only in arm length and no need to be reaching far for the needed spoon or pan. Living area being part of the open plan, allows you to choose to enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine.
Being open plan and decorated with beautiful art, you are provided enveloped with warmth, tranquillity and beauty that you do not need to go out in search for it. Bathroom equipped with a spacious shower to enjoy after a rough day in the office or a relaxed day at the beach, to wash off the day and relax afterwards.
The location of the apartment is amazing as it is right at the top of Gardens Centre. Walking distance to the famous Long Street, Parliament Gardens, Groote Schoor Hospital, Table Mountain, and so many more. My City Bus stops available by the Centre itself for those that do not want to be driving around. The apartment is located to cater to the variety of people’s taste and easy accessible to get to where your heart desire in the Mother city
– Fully furnished and trendy studio
– Open plan living room, bedroom with ensuite bathroom
– Flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, hot plate, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, tumble dreyer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 2 lounge seats
– Twin beds ( en-suite)
– 1 bathrooms (shower only), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 2 x Single beds (convert to Queen on request)
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Laptop size safe for valuables
– Secure parking unassigned bay
– Level: 18th Floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
49 Mill St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001