You are within walking distance of fine restaurants and bars.
The beaches of Bloubergstrand are beautiful and perfect for
sun-bathing, beach walks, surfing and wind- and kite surfing.Bloubergstrand is close to Cape Town and all the attractions it has to offer:
• 15-20 minutes by car to the V&A Waterfront and City centre
• 30 minutes to the airport
• 10 minutes to the nearest golf courses
• 10-15 minutes to shopping malls and cinemas
• 30-40 minutes to the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay and
• 25-40 minutes to the different Winelands.
Enjoy magnificent sunsets over Robben Island from the enclosed balcony after a relaxing day at the beach.
• 3 bedrooms: The main bedroom with Queen-size bed faces the ocean.
• Two other bedrooms, one with single bed, the other with twin beds, and an additional sleeper couch in the lounge, accommodate the other 4 guests.
• One bathroom with shower and toilet and a second separate toilet.
• Fully equipped kitchen with counter leading to dining room table.
• Television (DSTV).
• BBQ/Braai facilities in communal courtyard.
• Dishwasher and Washing machine in kitchen.
• 1 Parking bay in electronic lock-up garage, with direct access to the apartment building.
• Linen and bath towels provided (Bring own beach towels).
• Children welcome.
• No pets please.
December & January - from R1600/unit/night
February, March, April, November - from R1500/unit/night
May to October - from R1300/unit/night
Rates may vary by length of stay/amount of guests etc. and are subject to change.
Minimum booking period is 2-4 nights.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking.
The balance will be due before or on arrival.
305 Sand en See, Popham Road, Bloubergstrand, 7436
"Sand en See" is situated next to the famous Blue Peter Hotel
10 Popham Street, Bloubergstrand, Cape Town, 7441 Big Bay