The apartment has a soft, comforting and relaxing feeling and does not feel cramped. Stunningly furnished. Dining table comfortably seats four. Flat screen TV with double couch and 2 single vintage couches. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove make your way of living so much easier. Drinking coffee is part of our way of life, therefore, enjoy the taste of coffee with the espresso machine & coffee maker.
You can enjoy daily cooking and dining with the refrigerator/freezer, kitchen sink, a stove, silverware, dishware, cookware, and basic cooking utensils, and some dish cleaning supplies. Downstairs toilet for guest no need for them to go to the upstairs bathroom. As you walking up the stairs you can see the beautiful open space area where you will find the two twin beds or convert it to a king bed, bathroom with shower and a nice working station with big table and office chair.
– Fully furnished and beautifully Loft apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Flat screen TV with DSTV selected channels and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas stove, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom shower only, basin & toilet
– Bathroom downstairs with toilet & basin
– Bedding configuration: 2 x Single or King
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Air conditioned
– Internet Access FREE WiFi
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Big working table with office chair
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: 3rd Floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Swimming pool in complex
At night the area comes alive with restaurants, bars and nightclubs all within walking distance. Historical Cape Town, business district, V&A Waterfront, boat rides to Robben Island, the Table Mountain cableway, Clifton and Camps Bay Beaches are all only a short drive away. Further afield are the Constantia Winelands (15 minutes) and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (10 minutes). A 45-minute drive will allow you to discover other treasures such as Cape Point, the Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl Winelands and of course Bloubergstrand with its world famous view of Table Mountain!
43-45 Rose St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001