This 1 bedroom loft apartment is situated on the third floor with amazing views of Signal Hill and the V&A Waterfront. This apartment gives you a real African feeling with the Zebra and African decor. The comfortable open plan living room with DSTV and DVD Player leads onto a Juliet balcony where you can enjoy the fresh air and breathtaking views.
The kitchen features appliances such as a fridge/freezer, oven with 4-plate stove, microwave, kettle, toaster and 3 bar chairs to dine with friends or family at the kitchen counter. Good supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. In the loft area upstairs you will find a Queen size bed with small en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with an over bath shower, mirror cabinet, basin and toilet. Extra features include a hairdryer, iron, ironing board and fan.
There is a swimming pool and gym in the complex to always stay on top of your training or to just lay back and relax next to the pool. Feel at ease to know that this apartment comes with a secure parking bay for your vehicle.
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto a Juliet balcony
– Flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet) and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 3 bar chairs at kitchen counter top
– 1 loft bedroom en-suite
– 1 bathroom ( shower over bath), basin, mirror & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen bed (stairs up to the bedroom)
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Heater and Fan
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure dedicated parking bay
– Level: Third floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Gym and swimming pool in complex
The apartment is situated in one of the most popular areas of Cape Town for tourist. It is located within close walking distance to the trendy Cape Quarter shopping centre and De Waterkant Village (700m / 9 minutes walk) with more than a 100 unique shops, restaurants. The main road (Somerset Road) is known for its famous cafes, bars and nightlife. The number one Cape Town tourist attraction, the V&A Waterfront as well as Cape Town Stadium, is within a very close walking distance (1km / 15 minutes walk). The closest MyCity Bus station is Gallows Hill ( 200m / 3 minutes walk away) where you are well connected to all the famous beaches and other landmarks.
9 Boundary Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051