St. Martini Gardens is a secure block with a lovely, large garden courtyard and swimming pool, conveniently situated in the heart of Cape Town.
This charming studio apartment, ideally suited for a couple, is fully furnished with an open plan lounge and bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a bath/ shower and there is ample cupboard storage. The balcony overlooks the unique and historic Company's Gardens.
- all linen and towels supplied
- weekly cleaning service with fresh linen and towels
- satellite TV
- WiFi connection (payable online)
- laundry facilities available in building
- secure parking available
- Company’s Gardens with SA National Gallery, SA Museum
- Long and Kloof Streets with vibey restaurants and shops
- City centre and Greenmarket Square
- UCT Hiddingh Campus
15 minutes walk:
- V&A Waterfront and harbour
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Cape Quarter shopping precinct
5-10 minutes drive:
- Table Mountain cable car, Lion's Head and Signal Hill
- Clifton and Camps Bay beaches
- Cape Town Stadium and Green Point Biodiversity Park
- Cape Town International Airport (15 minutes drive)
Please click 'BOOK NOW' to view latest rates
Minimum stay 3 days (1 week Dec/Jan)
Longer rentals available on request subject to negotiated rates.
50% deposit due on confirmation.
Balance due not later than two weeks prior to arrival.
Parking available on request.
Cancellation fee: 30 -14 days prior to arrival – 50% of booking deposit.
Cancellation thereafter – No refund.
326 St Martini Gardens, Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town, 8001