This 2 bedroom loft apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a well-maintained complex with amazing views towards the city and Devil’s Peak. The apartment offers Free WiFi internet.
The comfortable open plan living room with Satellite TV (DSTV) and DVD Player leads onto to a Juliet balcony. The kitchen features all the appliances needed such as a large fridge with separate freezer, baking oven, 4-plate cooking hob (stove), microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster. Good supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. In the loft area upstairs there is a desk to work at. Both double bedrooms are en-suite each with a separate shower. The master bedroom offers a large King size bed and the second bedroom a comfortable double bed. The apartment offers a hairdryer, iron and iron board. There is a swimming pool in the complex and the apartment comes with a secure parking bay.
– Fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom loft apartment.
– Beautiful views of the city of Cape Town from both bedrooms and the living room area
– A Juliette balcony with 180-degree views from the V&A Waterfront to Table Mountain
– Double volume open plan living room
– Flat screen TV with DSTV, DVD player and HiFi with iPod/iPhone dock
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove & oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 2 en-suite bedrooms (Configuration: 1 king bed on the open mezzanine level, 1 x double bed)
– Bed linen and towels provided
– 2 bathrooms with showers only (no bathtub), basins & toilets
– Free Wireless Internet (WiFi)
– Laptop size (up to 15inch) safe for valuables
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: 4th floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Gym and swimming pool in complex
Luxury 2 Bedroom Loft with Amazing Views. This apartment is located within close walking distance to the hub of De Waterkant Village and the V&A Waterfront. Close to all amenities. Secure and well-maintained complex with swimming pool.
The apartment is situated in one of the most popular areas of Cape Town for tourist because of its location within close walking distance to the trendy Cape Quarter shopping centre and De Waterkant Village (700m / 9 minutes walk) with its many shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife. The V&A Waterfront, Cape Town’s number 1 tourist attraction, is also within a very close walking distance (1km / 15 minutes walk). Cape Town stadium is only a few blocks away (1km / 13 minutes walk) and saves you from driving and finding parking. For those not so keen to explore on foot, the closest MyCity Bus station is Gallows Hill (only 200m / 3 minutes walk) away from the apartment from where you are well connected to any part of Cape Town, including the above, and from the CBD to Table Mountain and the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. Getting around from here is real easy.
9 Boundary Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8001