A beautifully designed and furnished property high up in Tamboerskloof, a neighbourhood on the slopes of Lion’s Head and Signal Hill. This secure 2-bedroom apartment is the perfect holiday nest for your stay in the Cape Town city bowl. Fully equipped with one bathroom and a large balcony providing breathtaking and unobstructed city, bay and mountain views. An off-street, remote-accessed parking bay is available if you are driving; but with its convenient location the MyCiTi Bus is an easy 3 minute walk downhill. The city centre, Camps Bay, Clifton and the Waterfront are all 5-10 minutes’ travel away. Restaurants and bars within walking distance.
– Fully furnished and beautifully 2 bedroom, main bedroom leading out to the balcony
– living area is open plan and consists of a lounge with a dining table and chairs.
– Large flat screen TV with full bouquet DSTV
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge , electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathrooms with (shower, basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 Queen& 1 x Double
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure parking in front of garage
– Level: Ground floor 5
– Access: Elevator
A Modern 2 bedroom self-catering apartment with a large balcony & spectacular views over Table Mountain & the Mother City – a stone throw away from the V&A Waterfront. This beautiful apartment is situated within the central hub of the Tamboerskloof.
Warren St, Cape Town, 8001