Introducing Aandvari Zeezicht - An elegant, two bedroomed apartment, right on the beachfront in the heart of Cape Town's beautiful Blouberg.
With perfect sweeping views of Table Mountain and the vast sea, in this alluring apartment you will have front row seats to the vibrant outdoor playground directly outside. Watch the kite surfers at play in the sea, marvel at the energy of the runners, roller bladers and cyclists along the ever entertaining beachfront promenade while the paragliders fly overhead. See all of this from the comfort of your luxury queen sized bed, good sized dining table or cosy couch. Or step outside and be instantly transported into this magical adventure wonderland.
Bedroom 1: sleeps two guests in a very comfortable queen sized bed with magnificent views of the sea and Table Mountain
Bedroom 2: sleeps two guests in two sturdy and solid single beds. The two single beds can be combined into one large bed suitable for a couple
Aandvari Zeezicht is a bright and sunny sea-facing apartment offering modern luxury, relaxed comfort, spectacular views and affordable rates. Make your well deserved holiday, honeymoon, beachfront getaway or business trip a special celebration by staying at Aandvari Zeezicht!
Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
The mattresses have been carefully chosen to suit even those with back problems
Irresistibly soft, warm luxury blankets for the ultimate in relaxed slumber on colder nights
Ample cupboard space in both bedrooms
Useful extras, for example, hair dryer, alarm clock radio and effective bedside reading lamps
A high quality sleeper couch in the lounge
Fully equipped, open plan kitchen with amazing sea views
Dining table that can seat up to 6 guests with Table Mountain and sea backdrop
Flat screen TV, DVD player and a HI-FI (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
Modern bathroom with a beautiful bath and shower over the bath
Domestic cleaning services can be arranged on request
Lock up garage in a secure parking area accessed via a remote controlled security gate
Fully secured building
Lift in building and easy stair access
Excellent braai (barbecue) facilities with a lapa to provide shade
Refreshing swimming pool.
Within very easy walking distance:
• The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
• An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
• Internet cafes, DVD Hire outlets, liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
• Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
• Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
• Car hire
• MyCiti Bus Route
• 24 hour radio controlled taxi service
• Car wash and valet service
Some local amenities:
• 2 golf courses
• Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
• Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
• All major banks
• Various large shopping centres, including Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
• Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Some exciting attractions within driving distance:
• Cable car and table mountain
• Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
• Cape Point
• Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
• Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
• Cape Town Stadium
• Darling and Evita se Perron
• Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
• Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
• Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
• Killarney Race Track for motor sport
• Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
• Penguins at Boulders Beach
• Ratanga Junction Theme Park
• Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
• V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
• West Coast Flowers
• West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7
Our rates depend on length of stay, time of year and group size and vary from R770 to R1600 per night for the apartment.
30 Beach Boulevard, Table View
For those who prefer not to hire a car, this unit is on the MyCiti Bus Route; there is also a 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service within the immediate vicinity.