Perfectly located a heartbeat away (200m) from the beach in Cape Town's beautiful Blouberg is Aandvari Sunset Court, a hidden gem.
It is the ideal affordable venue, fully equipped with all the home comforts, from which to explore the surrounds as well as to relax and unwind. This bright and sunny, stylish yet spacious top floor apartment offers magnificent views of Table Mountain and the sea.
Bedroom 1: sleeps two guests in a very comfortable queen sized bed with views of the Durbanville Hills in the distance
Bedroom 2: sleeps two guests in a double bed and has sea views, as well as views of Table Mountain, Lion's Head and Devil's Peak
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are confident that you will have a thoroughly memorable stay at Aandvari Sunset Court!
• Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
• Irresistibly soft, warm luxury blankets for the ultimate in relaxed slumber on colder nights
• Carefully chosen quality mattresses
• Both bedrooms have ample cupboard space
• Useful extras, for example, hair dryer, alarm clock radio and effective bedside reading lamps
• A sleeper couch in the lounge
• Fully equipped, open plan kitchen
• Indoor braai (barbecue)
• Dining table that can seat up to 6 guests with Table Mountain backdrop
• TV, DVD player, and a HI-FI (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
• Modern bathroom with a beautiful bath and a large shower
• Secure, small and private complex
• Plenty of secure parking, access is via a remote controlled security gate
• Undercover access into the building
Also included - a lockup garage in a secure area with easy undercover access to the apartment.
Useful for trailer, surfing gear and bicycles.
Within very easy walking distance
· The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
· An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
· Internet cafes, DVD Hire outlets, liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
· Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
· Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
· Car hire
· MyCiti Bus Route
· 24 hour radio controlled taxi service
· Car wash and valet service
· Our other apartments: Aandvari Zeezicht, Aandvari Ocean View and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces
Some local amenities
· 2 golf courses
· Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
· Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
· All major banks
· Various large shopping centres, including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
· Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Some exciting attractions within driving distance
· Cable car and table mountain
· Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
· Cape Point
· Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
· Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
· Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
· Cape Town Stadium
· Darling and Evita se Perron
· Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
· Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
· Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
· Killarney Race Track for motor sport
· Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
· Penguins at Boulders Beach
· Ratanga Junction Theme Park
· Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
· V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
· West Coast Flowers
· West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7
Our rates depend on length of stay, time of year and group size and vary from R675 to R1300 per night for the apartment.
3 Viola Road, Bloubergrand, Cape Town
For those who prefer not to hire a car, this unit is on the MyCiti Bus Route; there is also a 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service within the immediate vicinity.
8 Sunset Court, 3 Viola Road, Bloubergrand, Cape Town