Aloe Rock is in the prestigious Rockwell All-Suite Apartment Hotel, tucked down a leafy side street within sight of the Cape Quarter lifestyle precinct and cobbled streets of De Waterkant. When it comes to Cape Town holiday apartment locations - this is one of the best!
It's very well positioned for getting around to see all the sights or to do business and the neighbourhood is full of life day and evening and particularly gay-friendly.
The Rockwell has a hotel-style lobby and a gorgeous courtyard bar and restaurant - a great place to chill out after a day of sightseeing or business.
You’ll be ecstatic to return to Aloe Rock after a day’s sightseeing because of its traditional home comforts and many extras:
• Soft leather sofa and upholstered arm chairs
• TV with satellite channels
• Free Wifi
• King-size bed
• Full kitchen with Nespresso and milk frother
• Washing machine and Dryer
• Fridge/freezer with water dispenser
• Café-style dining table
• Huge sheltered balcony with table and chairs
• Views in the direction of Table Mountain, fronted by a cityscape
• Other Amenities: hairdryer, safe, iron, plenty wardrobe space
• Bathroom with bath and hand-shower and amenities
• Excellent Security with an entry disc that activates the lifts
RATES FOR WHOLE APARTMENT – SLEEPS 2
10 Jan 2017 - 01 May 2017: R1,636
02 May 2017 - 31 Sep 2017: R1,370
01 Oct 2017 - 18 Dec 2017: R1,440
09 Dec 2017 - 08 Jan 2018: R2,150
09 Jan 2018 - 30 Apr 2018: R 1,880
01 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018: R 1,575
You have a dedicated parking bay inside The Rockwell building but can easily walk to shops and restaurants.
32 Prestwich Street, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001