Welcome to Carradale 601, one of our fine 4 star Cape town Apartments. View the information below, or make an enquiry in order to receive updated rates & availability.
Classic and stylish furnishings with lovely decorative pieces. The apartment has a light and airy feel to it and will suit most kinds of guests. The apartment has a lovely dining area with a magnificent view of Table Mountain. A stylish and convenient kitchen round it all off.
The views are some of the best that you can get from anywhere in the Marina, with an almost panoramic elevated view of everything Cape Town.
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road.
The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer.
Abounding with upmarket shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as
possible in Cape Town.
A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance.
Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances.
The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport and 300 meters from the entrance to the N1 highway.
• Two bedroom apartment – Queen, 2 single’s (beds are comfortably converted to king)
• Size 130 square meters
• Sleeps 4
• Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
• Second bathroom with shower
• Separate kitchen, dining and lounge area
• Two balconies overlooking the development, harbour, city and Table Mountain
• Fans in all rooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
• Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
• All linen and towels provided
• Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
• 4 Communal Pools
• Fully Equipped gym
• Wireless internet access – pre-paid bullet24 Hour access controlled security
• Undercover parking with direct access to building
From ZAR 3 240 per night
*Rates are negotiable depending on length of stay, time of year & number of guests. Please contact us for a quotation.
Dock Road, Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001