This spacious recently refurbished 2 bedroom self-catering apartment is situated behind the beautiful Victorian main house and comprises of 2 bedrooms, 1 separate bathroom with shower in bath, fully
equipped kitchen (convection microwave which can grill and cook) and all the other appliances needed to have a convenient stay, a lounge with full satellite television which opens up to a little lush garden with garden furniture to enjoy the outdoors and a
separate entrance from the street.
On street parking is available.
The apartment is conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants catering for all tastes, bars and shops (boutiques to big supermarkets) as well as 10 minute’s drive from Camps Bay and Clifton beaches and Table Mountain.
The city centre is a mere 10 minutes walk from the apartment.
A large main bedroom with queen sized bed and ample closet space; and second bedroom with double bed; The apartment is strictly non-smoking, but smoking is allowed in the garden.
– Fully furnished and beautifully 2 bedroom self-catering
– Living room with dining table and chairs
– Large flat screen TV with full bouquet DSTV
– Kitchen with fridge, two plate hotplate, microwave, kettle & toaster
– crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Free WiFi
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom (bath,shower , basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 Queen& 1 x double bed
– Bed linen & towels provided (towels every third day, linen once a week)
The rates include 1 x refresh and 1 x full service per week.
The apartment is strictly non-smoking, but smoking is allowed in the garden.
From R660 per day (1 Feb - 30 Apr 2018), then from R550 per day (1 May - 30 Sep 2018)
8 Warren Street, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town