A one and a half bedroom apartment in Ebb Tide.
These up-market Camps Bay apartments are situated opposite the sea in Victoria Road, Camps Bay and walking distance to Bali Bay beach, Bakoven Beach, Camps Bay Beach and restaurants. Offering breath-taking views and each apartment has a plunge pool, terraces, is decorated to international standards, plasma televisions, UPS solar systems, 24 hour security etc.
1 & a half bedroom apartments (101)
The main bedroom has a king size bed and en suite bathroom with a bath & shower.
The 2nd room is a bedroom or study with glass walls and has a double sleeper couch.
Main en suite bathroom with volakas marble: bath & shower.
Second bathroom with a shower.
Open plan lounge, leading onto a patio with a magnificent view. Floor to ceiling stacking doors offer indoor/outdoor living.
Plasma TV, DSTV, DVD, Ipod/Iphone docking station and surround sound.
Open plan dining area - the table seats 6.
Modern fully equipped kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Miele wine cooler, Miele stove, Miele coffee machine and Bosch fridge and washing machine/tumble dryer combination.
The kitchen has a great view.
Plunge pool, +/- 4.5m x 3m´s and 1.5m deep.
Lift access into the apartment.
Housekeeping Mon - Fri
Under-floor heating in the bathrooms.
Front patio with a view of the ocean, +/- 2.5m x 8.5m´s.
1 basement parking bays.
Situated opposite the sea, 100 meters to Bali Beach, 300 meters to Bakoven beach and 780 meters to Camps Bay beach and the Village.
24 Hour security.
Size: Interior +/- 120 square meters.
UPS solar power system.
2 Loungers and outdoor table and 4 chairs.
● Winter rate: (11 May – 20 Sept):
R4900 per apartment per night
● Summer rate: (21 Sept – 18 Dec):
R5900 per apartment per night.
● Summer rate: (10 Jan – 31 Jan; 1 Mar – 10 May; 21 Sept – 18 Dec):
R6500 per apartment per night.
● February, Argus Cycle Tour, Jazz Festival and Easter rate: (Minimum stays apply)
R6900 per night.
● Festive season rate: R7900 per night (Minimum booking of 8 nights required)
• Exit Airport – Direction N2 Cape Town• Follow N2 Stad/City signs• 13.4 km: M3 Muizenberg, Rhodes Drive turn off is on the Left. Keep on the N2• 14.1 km: Groote Schuur Hospital on right. Stay in the middle of the lane and follow N2 City, Foreshore, Seapoint signs• 17.8 km: Hertzog Blvd, Paarl, City/Stad, N1 turn off to the left.• Continue on M6 to waterfront• 19.5 km: Traffic light. Coen Steytler Avenue. Waterfront turn off is to the right.• Continue in direction of Camps Bay/ Cableway, M62• The road becomes Kloofnek Road• At the top of the mountain, at the circle, continue on towards Camps Bay. • Follow Camps Bay Drive all the way down the mountain towards the beach.• When you get to the traffic light by the beach and Camps Bay Village, turn left into Victoria Road• Drive with the ocean on your right for 700 meters, Ebb Tide is on your left – just before the bend. The building has 2 floors, marble and a double garage door.• No 143 Victoria Road.
Ebb Tide, 143 Victoria Road, Camps Bay