Hear the sound of the Noon Gun everyday from this newly renovated self catering studio apartment with up market finishes and fittings. Situated in the beautiful Gardens area offering magnificent views of the city bowl, harbour, Signal Hill, ocean and distant mountains. The night life of the trendy Long and Kloof Streets are just around the corner. Making this Gardens vacation accommodation an ideal venue for both couples looking for a romantic get away, as well as business people needing to be close to the CBD.
This luxurious and spacious unit offers a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. It also has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with oven and hob. The kitchen is equipped with everything required for home cooking, although I doubt you will be taking advantage of this as the top restaurants in the vicinity, as well as V&A Waterfront, which is just around the corner, have so much to offer.
This wonderful unit sleeps two persons privately as well as having a double sleeper couch which can accommodate an additional adult or child non-privately. Quality linen and towels are provided. The unit is also equipped with a plasma television including DSTV (satellite television) and a DVD/CD player.
You will not get more conveniently situated than this to ensure a hassle free and relaxing holiday, as the unit is located on the 16th floor above the vibey "Gardens Shopping Centre". With more than 5 restaurants to choose from including the wonderful German butchery/restaurant, Pick 'n Pay, Woolworths Food (UKs equivalent of Marks and Spencers), DVD store, an internet cafe, 2x laundromats as well as other up market shops, your entertainment and convenience is on hand without even needing to get into your car.
Not only is your every need catered for within the centre, the other most popular attractions of Cape Town are on your doorstep, some of which include:
- Cape Town International Airport approx. 23km away
- Cape Town International Convention Centre approx. 4km away
- V & A Waterfront within 3km
- Table Mountain Cable Car within 4km
- Clifton/Camps Bay beaches within 8km
- The Cape Quarter 3km away
- Cape Town University within 10km
- Greenmarket Square, The Castle, The Labia movie theatre ect, all a stones throw away.
• Cape Town International Airport approx. 23km away
• Cape Town International Convention Centre approx. 4km away
• V & A Waterfront within 3km
• Table Mountain Cable Car within 4km
• Clifton/Camps Bay beaches within 8km
• The Cape Quarter 3km away
• Cape Town University within 10km
• Greenmarket Square, The Castle, The Labia movie theatre etc, all a stones throw away.
• Secure indoor parking is available, at an additional daily rate, please enquire if needed
• Gardens 1604 has Wi-Fi available. You are able purchase various bundles, rates are R20 for 200MB, R50 for 500MB, R70 for 1GB, R140 for 2GB, please ask if you require further details.
• This apartment is very conveniently situated on both the Red City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off bus service as well as the MyCiti bus route making transport to all the attractions extremely easy if you do not have your own transport.
|10 January - 30 April||from R950.00 for two people|
|01 May - 31 August||from R750.00 for two people|
|01 September - 15 December||from R950.00 for two people|
|15 December - 10 January||from R1200.00 for two people|
• No show or cancellation within 30 days of stay – No refund due.
• Cancellation between 30 and 60 days before stay – 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
• Cancellation more than 60 days before stay – full refund.
• Please note that a cancellation of a/some night(s) of a confirmed booking, will be payable.
• The above will be revised should we be able to re-let the apartment.
• Please note:
Special discounts for stays longer than 10 days can be arranged.
Long term leases are possible, please contact for specific rates.
Gardens Centre, Myrtle Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001