Gecko House is a beautifully designed modern beach house in Pringle Bay. The house is located on the beachfront, but partially set back behind a sand dune to provide some protection on windy days. It sleeps ten people comfortably and is fully equipped with the modern conveniences required to make your stay enjoyable. Spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and westward across False Bay all the way to Cape Point can be had from upstairs – with the added bonus of an elevated rooftop viewing area of this truly unique setting.
There is a lovely indigenous garden and ample secure parking, with the beach directly accessible via a public walkway adjacent to the property (the sand dunes between the house and the beach are currently being rehabilitated and off-limits to all). The beautiful white sandy beach stretches over 1,800 metres from North to South, with the Buffels River lagoon - a great spot for swimming – only 250 metres from the house. With all the facilities you require, a setting that’s second to none and affordable rates,
Gecko House is perfect for an unforgettable holiday for your family or group of friends. Please visit our website www.geckopringlebay.co.za for further information, rates and availability calendar.
Gecko House offers four luxurious bedrooms and three bathrooms split over two levels. The house is fully equipped and furnished to serve as your home away from home. Detailed layout as follows:
• Entrance hall / secondary living area
• 1st bedroom with 4 bunk beds (sleeps four)
• 2nd bedroom with double bed (sleeps two)
• 3rd bedroom with double bed (sleeps two)
• 2 family bathrooms (toilet, shower, sink)
• Cleaning closet with washing machine (drier in garage)
• Master suite with king size bed (sleeps two), full sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower and sea-view bath
• Large living area with television, satellite (DSTV), CD player and fireplace – sliding glass doors onto exterior balcony with stunning views of False Bay and surrounding mountains
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
• Built-in barbeque / braai on balcony with spiral staircase onto the roof viewing deck
• Indigenous garden, with outside shower
• Double garage and parking for additional car(s) in driveway
GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES
We are sharing this special place with you, so please treat this house as you would your own. In this regard, please take note of the following:
• Sufficient linen including towels and beach towels provided for up to 10 guests
• Cleaning during your stay upon request and at additional cost
• No more than ten people to stay overnight
• Guests permitted by prior agreement and within reason
• No smoking in the house, please be mindful of fire hazard and dispose of cigarette butts appropriately
• Respect the privacy of neighbours
• Children welcome, but please be careful of certain potential dangers for younger ones (bunk beds, stair case, balcony)
• Pets permitted by prior arrangement and subject to certain restrictions
• WiFi internet available (no charge)
Our rates vary from R3,000 per night during winter to R4,250 per night during summer (non-peak) and R7,000 per night during the Christmas/New Year season. Please visit our website www.geckopringlebay.co.za for an up to date availability calendar and rates table.
The following general guidelines will apply:
• 2 night minimum stay outside of peak periods, school holidays and long weekends (see below)
• Long weekends
o Where a public holiday falls on a Friday or Monday a 3 night minimum applies
o Where a public holiday falls on a Thursday or Tuesday a 4 night minimum applies
• Peak periods outside of Christmas/New Years: 4 night minimum
• Christmas/New Years: 12 night minimum stay
• Discounts available outside of peak periods for mid-week, 3 night, 7 night, weekly, fortnightly and monthly stays. Contact us and we will put together a compelling quote for you.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
• 50% deposit due upon confirmation of booking, balance due 15 days before arrival except for bookings made less than 15 days in advance where full prepayment is required. A refundable breakage deposit of R1,000 is also required prior to checkin.
• We understand plans change and will balance your personal circumstances with our ability to re-let the property. Generally cancellations more than 30 days in advance can expect to receive a refund of the deposit paid, less a handling/re-letting fee. Some exceptions will apply, in particular for peak period bookings. Our detailed cancellation policy is available upon request.
650 Anne Road, Pringle Bay, Western Cape
Please visit our website www.geckopringlebay.co.za for further information, rates and availability calendar.
650 Anne Road, Pringle Bay, Western Cape