Happy Days Garden Cottage is a fully furnished and equipped self catering apartment with:
* One double bedroom en-suite with twin beds.
* A double sleeper-couch in the lounge. The cottage can sleep 3 adults or a family of four
* A fully equipped kitchen also with microwave, fridge, stove.
* Open plan kitchen with breakfast nook.
* Large lounge with TV, M-Net and DSTV with full menu of programs
* A beautiful uninterrupted view from the lounge and garden towards the slopes of Table Mountain.
* Twice weekly cleaning service.
* Regular towel and bedding changes.
* Separate entrance with patio,
* Lovely large safe garden with lawn and patio, with braai/barbeque equipment.
* A beautiful , uninterrupted view towards the slopes of Table Mountain.
* Safe under roof parking.
* Excellent security.
* Disabled friendly with ramps - no steps.
* The cottage is a non-smoking area. However on the patio and in the garden smoking is allowed.
With its central location, Happy Days offers easy access to the City Bowl and to the many tourist attractions in the Peninsula.
* Wonderful Location.
* Close to large shopping centers - Cavendish Square , The Link .
* Close to many good restaurants, cinemas and The Baxter Theatre.
* Close to two golf courses.
* Within 10 mins. walking distance of both Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums.
* 20 mins. drive from beaches, the city centre and the A & V Waterfront.
* 20 mins. drive from The Cape Town International airport.
* 30 mins. drive from The Grand West Casino ; Canal Walk Shopping Mall & Ratanga Theme Park.
* 10 mins. drive from 3 large hospitals - Kingsbury; Grootte Schuur; the Red Cross Children's Hospital and the Cape Fertility Clinic.
* 10 mins. drive from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
* 10 mins. drive from The Arts Cape Theatre and the Cape International Conference Centre.
* Close to several good Wine Estates
* Close to The University of Cape Town.
|Our Rates - per person - per night|
|High / Peak Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|1 Dec. to 10 Jan.
& Easter weekend
|Rest of Jan.to end May
Sept. to end Nov.
|June to end Aug.|
|Single - R400 p.n
Two adults - R320 p.p
|Single - R350 p.n
Two adults - R300 p.p
|Single - R300 p.n
Two adults - R275 p.p
Children under 2 yrs. free. Under 10 yrs. half price.
The cottage can sleep 3 adults or a family of four.
All rates are subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when making a booking.
Special discounts for long term bookings negotiable.
3 New Park Road, Newlands
From the Airport take off ramp onto N2 towards Cape Town City, continue with Settlers Way. Turn off from highway onto M57 - Liesbeek Parkway. Continue with Liesbeek Pw. and cross the intersection of Belmont & Park Rd. This now becomes Camp Ground Rd. Follow the signs for Claremont / Muizenberg until you get to a large intersection - turn left into Keurboom Road. Go down the hill and at the pedestrian robot ( zebra lines) turn right into ST. Patric's Road. Turn right again (at the first street) into New Park Road. Happy Days is the 2nd house on your right - No. 3 on the carport wall and the name Happy Days on the fascia board of the carport. If you get lost phone me on 072 7407414 an I will direct you here. Address : Happy Days, 3 New Park Road. Newlands
3 New Park Road, Newlands