Happy Days Garden Cottage is a fully furnished and equipped apartment with :
* One bedroom en-suite with twin beds.
* A fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove.
* Open plan kitchen with breakfast nook and lounge.
* Large lounge with TV, M-Net and DSTV ( with full menu programs) with a double sleeper-couch. Can sleep 3 adults or a family of four.
* A beautiful uninterrupted view from the lounge and garden towards the slopes of Table Mountain.
* Twice weekly cleaning service.
* Regular towel and bedding changes. Laundry facilities available.
* Separate entrance ,
* Safe under roof parking.
* Excellent security.
* Disabled friendly with ramps - no steps.
* Close to large shopping centers - Cavendish Square , The Link .
* Close to many good restaurants, cinemas and The Baxter Theatre.
* Close to two golf courses.
* Within 10 mins. walking distance of both Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums.
* 20 mins. drive from beaches, the city centre and the A & V Waterfront.
* 20 mins. drive from The Cape Town International airport.
* 30 mins. drive from The Grand West Casino ; Canal Walk Shopping Mall & Ratanga
* 10 mins. drive from 3 large hospitals - Kingsbury ; Grootte Schuur ; the Red Cross Children's Hospital and the Cape Fertility Clinic.
* 10 mins. drive from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
* 10 mins. drive from The Arts Cape Theatre and the Cape International Conference Centre.
* Close to several good Wine Estates
|Our Rates - per person - per night|
|High / Peak Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|1 Dec. to 10 Jan.
& Easter weekend
|Rest of Jan.to end May
Sept. to end Nov.
|June to end Aug.|
|Single - R400 p.n
Two adults - R310 p.p
|Single - R350 p.n
Two adults - R300 p.p
|Single - R295 p.n
Two adults - R265 p.p
3 New Park Road, Newlands
From the Airport take off ramp onto N2 towards Cape Town City, continue with Settlers Way. Turn off from highway onto M57 - Liesbeek Parkway. Continue with Liesbeek Pw. and cross the intersection of Belmont & Park Rd. This now becomes Camp Ground Rd. Follow the signs for Claremont / Muizenberg until you get to a large intersection - turn left into Keurboom Road. Go down the hill and at the pedestrian robot ( zebra lines) turn right into ST. Patric's Road. Turn right again (at the first street) into New Park Road. Happy Days is the 2nd house on your right - No. 3 on the carport wall and the name Happy Days on the fascia board of the carport. If you get lost phone me on 072 7407414 an I will direct you here. Address : Happy Days, 3 New Park Road. Newlands
3 New Park Road, Newlands