The Gables consists of a main house (sleeps 6) and a cottage (sleeps 5). Sleeps 11 in total.
The cottage and main house have an in-between door with a smooth flow as if they were one unit, yet both completely self-contained with the possibility of using separate entrances.
Five spacious bedrooms, four bathrooms, two lounges with French doors leading onto the garden with sparkling solar heated pool and Jacuzzi.
The house is ideal for one large - or even two families.
Braai (barbeque) facilities with separate outside dining and lounge area.
This Cape Dutch house is very homely decorated with Colonial and African influences. You can feel the care and warm personal touch as you walk through this spacious Villa.
Home comforts can be found throughout the house flat screen TV's (Satellite channels), DVD players, Hi-Fi CD players, ADSL free internet, games and quality beds with beautiful crispy bed linen. Both kitchens are fully equipped for self catering.
Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer available in scullery main house.
• Home away from home
• Spacious area's
• Fully equipped
• Two lounges
• ADSL uncapped internet
• Premium package DSTV in both lounges
• Solar heated pool and jacuzzi (both safetynetted)
• Centrally located to explore the beautiful Cape
• Walking distance to beach, supermarket and restaurants
ZAR 1800 - ZAR 5300 per night for the Villa
Rates depending on number of guests, season and duration of stay.
Feel free to ask for more information and pictures!
• A minimum of 5 nights stay is required, during peak 14 nights
• Standard lease agreement applies
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
• The 50% balance is due 1 month prior to arrival
• Refundable breakage deposit is required; this will be returned when no breakage or damage has occurred.
60 Albert Road, Hout Bay, Cape Town