An ideal holiday location, this luxurious, quiet and secure double storey townhouse is situated on the sought after "Island" at Knysna Quays. It is north facing, and has private mooring facilities offering you the convenience of stepping off your patio onto your boat.
Five minutes walk away, "The Waterfront" boasts many restaurants, interesting shops and trips to Knysna Heads, Featherbed Nature Reserve, and private yacht charter facilities. The centre of the Town is easily within walking distance as is Thesen Island with its upmarket restaurants and coffee shops.
Downstairs• Open plan living room, dining room, kitchen
• Sliding doors from living room and dining room lead to north facing patio and private boat mooring
• Guest cloakroom
• Double garage
Upstairs• Main bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, basin and WC.
• Second bedroom with twin beds.
• Third bedroom with 2 single beds.
• Separate bathroom with WC, basin ,bath and shower.
Practicalities• DSTV, DVD player, CD/Radio player
• Free Wi-Fi available
• Fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier
• Oven and hob unit
• Weber Braai
• Outdoor patio furniture
• Gas fireplace for cold winter nights
• All linen and bath towels provided
Things-to-do• Knysna Lagoon and Heads
• Golf courses at Knysna, Pezula, Simola, Goose Valley etc
• Hiking trails
• Scenic drives
• Yacht charters
• Mountain bike trails
• Art, pottery and handicraft galleries
• Speciality shops
• Restaurants in Knysna and nearby Plettenberg Bay
PEAK - Knysna Oyster Festival, Easter Weekend, 1 December to 30 January - R2 750 per night
SUMMER - 1 November to 30 November and 1 February to 31 March - R2 000 per night
LOW - The rest of the year - R1 600 per night
Rates negotiable for extended stays
Minimum booking 2 nights
For access to our unit, the entrance off Yacht Club Road should be used.
The Island, Knysna Quays Marina, Garden Route