Situated on the slopes of Devil’s peak, our semi-detached, double-storied apartment is a 5' walk from the University of Cape Town in the leafy suburb of Rondebosch. The apartment comfortably sleeps four people. There is one large en suite bedroom upstairs and a smaller en suite bedroom downstairs with an open plan, fully equipped kitchen, lounge and patio. The property has a luxuriant garden and secure parking.
The flat is joined to the main house but has its own separate entrance and alarm system.
Rondebosch still has a village atmosphere, with a strong student flavour. It is culturally rich with a world class theatre.
Newlands international rugby and cricket grounds are within walking distance. It is dominated by Table Mountain and Devil's Peak.
The property is tucked into a private corner of upper Rondebosch.
Restaurants, supermarkets and convenience shops are half a km away.
Louette is a music teacher and music therapist, art and music lover and keen gardener.
Hugh is a retired head master and geography teacher, a civil and commercial mediator, restorative justice practitioner, qualified tour guide, keen hiker, sports enthusiast and philosopher.
• Two en suite bedrooms. The larger upstairs bedroom has a king size bed which can be changed to two single beds. The smaller downstairs bedroom has a standard double bed.
• A third bedroom, sleeping two, can be hired by arrangement
• An open plan lounge with sliding doors to a patio and garden
• Free Wi-Fi and DSTV (full bouquet)
• A fully equipped kitchen with a stove, micro wave, fridge, deep freeze, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery
• Washing machine
• Iron and ironing board
• Secure off-street parking, behind automated gates
• Separate alarm system
• Cleaning service on request
• Luxuriant garden
• Grand piano (subject to availability and convenience)
R 1 300 per night for the unit
32 Grotto Road, Rondebosch, 7700, Western Cape