Hidden in 600 acres of forest, fynbos and vineyards, 330m above sea level near Somerset West is the luxurious Lalapanzi Lodge.
This stylish mountain retreat is the perfect place to unwind, use as a base to explore the Cape or to hold a conference. The Guest House, Self-Catering Lodges and Conference Facilities all have stunning views across False Bay.
We’re situated in a private country estate only 15 minutes from the beach and Somerset West, 35 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and 50 minutes from Cape Town city centre.
Luxury Guest House Accommodation in the Main LodgeDesigned for the style conscious guest, the Main Lodge boasts four en-suite rooms and one suite, all of which have stunning views across False Bay. Rooms come with a complementary breakfast. Delicious home cooked dinners are served on request.
• Private entrance and patio with garden furniture
• En-suite bathroom with bath and shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rail
• Ceiling fan, panel heaters and electric blankets
• Select satellite TV channels and DVD player
• Mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee tray
• Free wireless internet
Exclusive Self-Catering LodgesHide yourself away from the world in one of our
solid-log Self-Catering Lodges. They come with fully equipped open plan kitchens, a lounge with satellite TV & fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 2 or 3 bathrooms and a braai area in your own private garden. Plus a large balcony with panoramic views of False Bay
• Private garden and braai (BBQ) area
• Private balcony with outdoor furniture
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle and toaster
• Under-floor heating in bedrooms and bathrooms
• Private room safe
• Private off-road parking
Conference VenueThe fully equipped conference room opens up onto the lawn with stunning views over False Bay. There’s a cosy living room for breakaway sessions, and a large dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maximum of 18 delegates u-shaped and 30 cinema style.
If you’re planning on bringing a group away we can help you plan all kinds of activities. We have a range of conference packages available to suit your requirements, please enquire for details and a quotation.
Lodge Facilities• Outdoor swimming pool
• Dining room: dinner served on request
• Wi-Fi & internet facilities in the Main Lodge
• Massage treatments on request
• Guest library in the Main Lodge
• Over 20 km of walking trails on the estate
• Tour and restaurant booking service
• Working vineyard and olive farm
Available on request
Farm 3 Wedderwill Estate, Helderberg Rural, Sir Lowry's Pass, 7133