The GARDEN SUITE has it's own driveway, carport leading into a secluded olive garden and braai. The deck built round a crab apple tree overlooks a small vineyard and oak trees. The entrance to the suite is off the deck into a dining area and fully equipped kitchen, suitable for a short holiday to a long stay.
The tastefully spacious bedroom consists of an open plan sitting area with satelite television, full dstv, free WiFi, queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom with shower.
The PADDOCK SUITE has its own private entrance driveway, private parking under an old oak tree, own patio, braai and garden, overlooking the horses grazing in the paddocks. The suite consists of an open plan sitting area with comfortable arm chairs, satellite television, full dstv, free WiFi, king or option of twin beds, and a full en suite bathroom. The separate kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and induction cooker. Laundry facilities are available.
• 10 minutes from historic Stellenbosch
• 30 minutes from the airport
• 25 minutes to Strand beach
• 45 minutes to Franschhoek
• 2 - 30 minutes to 100 wineries top restuarants
• 9 golf courses nearby mountain biking, hiking, museums and art galleries
• Woolies Food, and Spar, and bottle store at the end of Blaauwklippen Road
Garden suite R1050 per night for two
From 1 September 2017 R1150 per night for two
Paddock suite R900 per night for 2
From 1 September 2017 R1000 per night for two
Languedoc Farm, Blaauwklippen Road, Stellenbosch, 7600
Off R44 Somerset West to Stellenbosch. 3 km along Blaauwklippen Road