La Terra de Luc is situated on a privately owned, historic estate. The famous Franschhoek Mountains form a scenic backdrop to the estate and the surrounding vineyards and orchards.
The rooms at La Terra de Luc are light and airy, with en suite facilities. They are fitted for your utmost comfort, and have the following conveniences: satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and bar fridge. Adjacent to the rooms are a lounge and beauty salon.
Relax on the patio and savour the magnificent surroundings!
Franschhoek mixes its magical ingredients to create an unforgettable modern fairytale.
As it´s the gourmet capital of South Africa you’ll find yourself treated to cuisine that is delectably indulgent. With tastes ranging from the gastronomically gourmet to the deconstructed rustic there is something for every palate. Eight of South Africa’s “Top 100” restaurants are in Franschhoek – leading Chefs create everything from world class cuisine to light meals using the freshest produce of the valley, complemented by the wonderful local wines. Linger a while and savour the hospitality, ambience and sheer beauty.
4 en suite rooms with mountain views
From R625 to R834
Rates quoted are:
• Room only
• Inclusive of VAT at 14%
• Payable in SA Rands
• Payment is accepted in cash, bank guaranteed cheques, EFT or most popular credit cards
• Subject to change without notice.
• A 50% deposit is required within 7 working days of making the provisional booking, to hold the room.
• Accommodation will be automatically cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
• The balance is payable on departure.
• More than 30 days prior to arrival date: No cancellation fee
• 15-30 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the deposit
• 7 to 14 days prior to arrival date : 75% of the deposit
• Less than 7 days prior to arrival date: 100% of the deposit.
• After 14h00 and check-out by 11:00
Main Road, Franschhoek, Winelands, Western Cape
Main Road, Franschhoek, Winelands