This well-appointed 4-bedroomed house is the ideal self-catering
holiday home. It boasts a wonderful view of the mountains and is a
five minute walk from the beaches.
There is something for everyone in Hermanus: whether it be lazing on the beach or patio; swimming or surfing in the ocean; having a round of golf at the Hermanus Golf Club; visiting a number of award winning Wine Estates in the area, (among them Hamilton Russell and Bouchard Finlayson); having a walk along the cliff paths running along the coast, which offers superb land-based whale-watching between July and November; hiking or walking on the mountains amongst the indigenous fynbos, shark cage diving, birding, kayaking, or dining at a number of
fine restaurants, your stay will be a relaxing and enjoyable one.
• Sleeps 8, 3 bathrooms, as there are 4 double bedrooms. 1 king size ,1 queen size, 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
• Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, with the lounge leading onto a wooden deck overlooking the mountain.
• Cozy enclosed Scandinavian wood burning fireplace in the lounge for the winter.
• The dining room leads out onto a wind-protected garden, which has a built-in barbeque (braai).
• The kitchen is fully equipped, with fridge, freezer, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
• TV with DSTV, which will be activated on request.
• DVD player.
• Linen and towels provided.
• Table tennis table.
• Double garage.
• Alarm system and fully enclosed property.
15 December - 15 January. Easter and Whale Festival weekend.
R2,500 per night - maximum 8 people.
R2,000 per night - minimum stay 2 nights.
50% deposit on booking and the balance 1 week prior to arrival
No smoking inside.
31 Sixth Street, Voelklip, Hermanus, Western Cape
31 Sixth Street, Voelklip, Hermanus