Situated on the edge of the Trappieskop Nature Reserve, perched high above the hustle and bustle of Fish Hoek, and yet within easy walking distance to the beach, shops and public transport, “Room with a View for Two” is a peaceful haven with panoramic mountain and sea views where your senses will be soothed by the sound of the sea and nature on your doorstep.
Perched on the edge of the nature reserve, in a stone terraced natural garden, there are two flights of stone steps leading to the separate entrance of your home-away-from-home with views from every window
• The spacious and airy open-plan room accommodates two three-quarter size beds, a dining table, lounge and kitchenette area.
• There are built in cupboards and a desk.
• The bathroom has a toilet, basin and a shower over the stone-clad corner bath.
• Television with full DSTV satellite bouquet.
• The kitchenette includes a four-plate hob, microwave oven, table-top oven and fridge.
• A private deck has expansive views over sea and mountains, the bird sanctuary wetlands and the Fish Hoek valley below.
• Braai facilities available.
• Use of the owner’s pool exclusively for paying guests at “Room with a View for Two”.Fresh linen and towels on request.
• Serviced by prior arrangement at a small extra charge.
Things to do:
• Room with a View for Two is the perfect base from which to enjoy the best activities that Cape Town and surrounds have to offer.
• You can head south to Cape Point Nature Reserve or north to the City Centre with its attractions – all within 45 minutes.
• Clovelly Country Club, a mere 5 minutes away, is consistently rated in the Top 50 courses of South Africa by The Compleat Golfer.
• The perfect base from which to enjoy world-renowned mountain biking trails.
• Watch from the comfort of your deck as 35 000 participants in the annual Cape Town Cycle Tour whizz past.
• Groan in sympathy as 23 000 runners pound the route of “the world’s most beautiful marathon” – the Two Oceans, during Easter each year.
• Seasonal whale watching.
• Hiking trails and bird watching through the Silvermine Nature Reserve.
• Fish Hoek Beach (Blue Flag status) and Clovelly Beach are both within walking distance.
• Quaint Kalk Bay just around the corner offers antique shopping, unique clothing boutiques and fine restaurants.
• Simon's Town in the other direction, is a historical naval town also offering the famed penguin beach at Boulders.
• Chapman’s Peak Drive - possibly the most scenic drive in the world.
• Internationally renowned wine estates are on our doorstep.
• Check In: By agreement with the owners.
• Check Out: By 10.00a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
• There is a parking bay at the end of our cul-de-sac . (Refrain from leaving any valuables in your car to park with peace of mind.)
Base Rate: R750pn | All Year Round
High Season: R900pn | 15 December – 10 January
For maximum two adults sharing per night.
• 50% deposit to be paid asap to secure the booking.
• Full balance due 48 hours before the day of arrival.
• Proof of payment/s to be emailed to L4rowell@yahoo.co.uk
• Minimum stay of two nights.
• Regret no Credit Card facilities.
• 0 to 7 days prior forfeit 100% of deposit plus balance if paid upfront.
• 8 to 14 days prior forfeit 80% of the deposit.
• 15 to 28 days prior forfeit 50% of the deposit.
• 28 or more days prior maximum 10% administration fee (covers banking and handling charge).
1 Marmion Avenue, Clovelly
1 Marmion Avenue, Clovelly