“You can hear the whales blow from your bed.”
22 Leeukoppie Rd,
Llandudno, Cape Town, 7806
Tel: 021 790 4907
Seafoam is a spectacularly positioned north facing, modern, open plan house, one row back from Llandudno beach.
- ADSL uncapped wifi.
- TV/satellite with full DSTV bouquet.
- Laundry room - washer/dryer.
- Scullery - dishwasher.
- House serviced daily 8 to 4.30 Mon - Fri.
- Teak lounges and reclining deck chairs.
- Perimeter security + internal and external infrared beams linked to armed response.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Ilve gas hob/electric oven, microwave, Liebherr double door fridge plus all other expected appliances and spacious pantry.
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac, looking north along the beautiful Llandudno beach and surf.
- 4 bedrooms (1 queen/3 double) all with spectacular sea and mountain views and private decks.
- 3 bathrooms (1 en-suite with outside hot/cold shower) plus guest loo.
- Open plan living environment - living, dining, kitchen, outdoor entertaining/dining with wood/gas barbecue facilities all leading onto decks adjoining 17m lap pool and lawn area - All with spectacular sea and mountain views. (Pool is not fenced or covered, so care is necessary with small kids or non-swimmers.)
- Spacious double garage.
- 5-minute quiet walk to the white sands of Llandudno beach.
- Bound by fynbos covered public open space on the east, granite cliffs and fynbos on the south and granite rocks and wild olives on the west gives wonderful privacy.
- Large picture windows allow magnificent views from almost everywhere in the house.
- 100% cotton linen sheets and duvet covers throughout.
- Malawian houseman cleans, does laundry and ironing, gardening, but no cooking.
|Address:||22 Leeukoppie Rd,
Llandudno, Cape Town, 7806 Where to find us
|Tel:||021 790 4907|
|Cell:||076 792 4660|
|Peak||15 Dec - 15 Jan||R16 000/day|
|Off Peak||16 Jan - 28 Feb||R13 000/day|
|High||1 Mar - 31 Apr / 1 Oct - 14 Dec||R10 000/day|
|Low||1 May - 30 Sept||R7 000/day|
|Rates open to negotiation.|