Kommetjie Self Catering Accommodation Cape Town - At Slangkop Beach Villa - Atlantic Seaboard, Western Cape
24 Baleen Drive, Klein Slangkop Private Estate, Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa
Contact: Alison Mauve
Mobile: (+27 72) 756 9858
Welcome to Slangkop
Resting on the dunes overlooking Noordhoek beach and Chapmanís Bay lies the beautiful Slangkop Beach villa.
This gorgeous self-catering guesthouse positioned right on the beach, offers panoramic views over the azure bay towards Chapman’s
Peak and Hout Bay. The villa is situated in the prestigious Klein Slangkop Private Estate in Kommetjie, and offers privacy and luxury
unrivalled on the Kommetjie coastline, whilst being 30 minutes from Cape Town City Centre and Waterfront Development.
With access control, roaming security as well as 24 hour on-site security, you can enjoy your stay with us in peace.
Accommodation consists of four beautifully decorated bedrooms sleeping a maximum of eight people, all en-suite.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with flat screen TV and private balcony overlooking Noordhoek beach.
Two of the bedrooms have queen size beds and open up onto the extensive pool deck. The other bedroom has two three quarter
size beds and views towards Hout Bay and Long Beach.
Come and stay with us and enjoy the best life has to offer.
- Beach walks
- Windsurfing / kiteboarding
- Wine Farms
- Close to Cape Point, Simonís Town and Kalk Bay
- Spectacular views from every vantage point
- Large swimming pool and sun deck overlooking the beach
- Whalewatching from the pool or deck in season
- Bar with icemaker, fridge and separate dishwasher
- Fully fitted gourmet kitchen
- Washing Machine and tumble-dryer
- DSTV and DVD facilities
- ADSL Internet (with uncapped WI-FI)
- Barbecue facilities
- Fireplace for winter
- All bed linen and towels supplied
- House and Perimeter Alarm Installation
- Security estate
- Daily cleaning service
- 24 hour security Guard House on the property
|Low - Winter||(01 May-15 September) - minimum stay 2 nights||R3900 per night|
|Mid-season - Summer||(16 September 07 December) - minimum stay 2 nights||R4300 per night|
|Peak-season - Summer||(08 December-15 January) - minimum stay 14 nights||R6200 per night|
|Mid-season - Summer||(15 January- 30 April) - minimum stay 3 nights||R4500 per night|