The Sunbird Guest Lodge is situated adjacent to the Steenbras River Mouth on the coastal road between Gordon's Bay and Rooi Els.
Comfortable accommodation is offered in single, double, twin and family rooms (twin or double beds), as well as a self-catering option in four different units. All rooms are en-suite and the units each sleep four people.
The Guest Lodge is nestled between the sea and the mountain, close to beautiful beaches (approx 5km), within easy reach of wine routes, restaurants and coffee shops and close enough to Cape Town for day visits to the Waterfront and Table Mountain.
The Sunbird Guest Lodge is ideally situated for the Steenbras River Valley Trail. One of the Cape's lesser known trails, this short hike, starting from the Steenbras River Mouth, winds along the banks of the Steenbras River to three spectacular rock pools carved out of sandstone.
• 2 Twin rooms (2 single beds) with shower, toilet and wash basin en suite.
• 1 Family room, double bed and bunk beds plus en suite bathroom.
• 2 Self catering flats (sleep two each), double bed and shower bathroom en suite with open plan kitchen lounge area.
• 3 Self catering units sleep four persons each. One bedroom downstairs (double bed), shower bathroom, lounge open plan kitchen, upstairs bedroom (2 single beds).
• Braai facilities and swimming pool in the gardens.
• Licensed bar facilities are available for guests.
• Secure parking.
• Beaches: Gordon's Bay and Kogel (Kool) Bay 5 km either direction.
• Mountain walks with Crystal Pools along the Steenbras River.
• Swimmingpool, bar area, enclosed braai area for groups
Prices quoted include VAT.
B&B Room R375.00 p/person
Self Catering R600.00 p/n 2 pers
Self Catering R750.00 p/n 3 - 4 pers
Self Catering R900.00 p/n 5 - 6 pers
Restaurant facilities available
No seasonal rates
From Gordonsbay take the coastal road towards Kleinmond. We are situated 7 kms from Gordonsbay on the right hand side
Faure Marine Drive, Gordons Bay, 7140