Welcome to Bay Splendour, Simon’s Town
Bay Splendour, nestles in a quiet cul-de-sac only ten minutes walk from the old world charm of Simon’s Town, South Africa's premier naval station. A coastal gem of peace and tranquillity, Bay Splendour has a spacious
open-plan lounge and kitchen, and three tastefully furnished bedrooms, able to sleep up to six people.
This modern, single-levelled house on Bay-view hillock boasts a breath-taking, uninterrupted,
180º panoramic-view of the deep blue waters of False Bay, the yacht basin and naval port.
Start your day by snuggling in a comfy armchair, sipping a cup of coffee, and gazing at a beautiful sunrise.
Later, catch a tan, sunbathing on a deckchair on the patio. If you’re lucky, you may spot the Southern Right Whales breaching (in season - August to November). Be entertained throughout the day as different boats glide across the ocean. Then enjoy an afternoon stroll down to Long Beach, and enjoy the cool waves washing over your feet, while you savour the dancing light of the sun on the ocean.
With so many ways to relax and unwind, and in such comfortable surroundings, one cannot help but to breathe deeply and enjoy a lovely holiday, in our little haven of peace called Bay Splendour.
3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- The main sea-facing bedroom has TV, a chaise, a double-bed and an en-suite bathroom. It has a magnificent view of the ocean and naval base via large sliding doors and instant access to
the tiled patio.
- The second bedroom has similar sea-view to main bedroom as well as easy patio access via large sliding doors
- The third bedroom is garden and mountain facing, and has twin beds.
- All three rooms are fully carpeted and have large cupboards with ample storage.
- The en-suite bathroom is modern, fully tiled with wash-basin, toilet, and shower.
- The main bathroom is fully tiled with bath, shower, wash-basin, toilet and bidet.
LOUNGE & KITCHEN
The spacious, tiled lounge has panoramic, shatterproof windows covering more than 180°.
The lounge suite, with its soft, comfortable leather couches, is perfect for lazing in while watching a DVD, or gazing at the mesmerising view. The lounge has a TV and DVD player. Two lazy-boy armchairs are strategically positioned to steal the best possible views of the mountain, the beach and the majesty of the ocean.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped and also
boasts a sea view.
- Built in Braai / Barbeque area
- Flat screen TV with DSTV
- DVD player
- Radio / CD player
- Deck chairs / Patio furniture.
- Fully equipped kitchen including: microwave, fridge, stove, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Heaters, Fans and Hairdryer
- Single direct garage with secure off street parking
for 2 extra vehicles
- Alarm system and security gates
- All linens and towels provided
SIMON’S TOWN LEISURE ACTIVITIES
- Whale watching from the lounge in season:
August - November.
- Visiting the Penguin colony at Boulders Beach5 min
- Walking and swimming at a host of beaches - Long Beach†2 min, Seaforth Beach†5 min, Fish Hoek Beach†7 min, Muizenberg Beach 15 min
- Hikes and walks at Cape Point Nature Reserve 20 min
- Exploring the Naval Base†5 min
- Sea kayaking, sailing, scuba diving and boat charter activities close by
- Simon's Town Country Club and other golf courses nearby (Clovelly, Steenberg and Cape Royal).
- Cape Town and its many attractions and leisure activities are only†45 min†drive by car.
- Simon’s Town Train Station in easy walking distance.
- Long Beach Mall or Fish Hoek are only†7 min away and host a variety of restaurants, coffee shops and other shopping opportunities
16th January - 30th April
R 1800 per night
1st May - 31st August
R 1500 per night
1st September - 15th December
R 1800 per night
16th December - 15th January
R 2500 per night
R 18000 per month off peak
[ from May to December ]
All rates are subject to change.†
8 Neptune Close (off Redhill Road), Bayview, Simon’s Town, Cape Town
Fatima † | Tel: +27 21 692 1879 | Cell: +27 72 1031 211 | Email:†firstname.lastname@example.org
reservations & enquiries