|Beach Bush House is set alongside a nature reserve with the most beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean framed by rare Milkwood trees.
It’s in the best position in Scarborough; a mere 3 minute walk across a strip of nature reserve to two lovely fine white sanded beaches from which the views, in all directions, are dazzling...
Cape Point Nature Reserve lies just to the south and a mere 15km.further is the historical naval
port of Simon’s Town which is well served with some excellent restaurants.
The house is double storied and consists of four bedrooms, a combined lounge/dining room, a fully
equipped kitchen and a shaded wind-free patio capable of seating 16 people comfortably.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms. The first is a spacious double bedroom with a spectacular view of
the ocean where Southern Right Whales can usually be seen in abundance during the months of
September to November. The second bedroom, situated at the rear of the house, has four beds
and is designed with young ones in mind. These bedrooms are serviced by a toilet and a separate
glass door shower/basin unit.
|Downstairs consists of a lounge/dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and two double bedrooms.
The first is twin bedded and has a dedicated full bathroom and the second is an en-suite double
bed unit. At the rear of the house is a separate two roomed building, housing a laundry with
washing machine and toilet plus a separate store room.
- An outside shower connected to the house
hot water supply
- Weber kettle and gas braai units
- WiFI,full bouquet of DSTV,HD PVR,DVD player
- Landline telephone
- All linen and towels
- Clean sheets and house clean-up every 5 days
- Mountain walks
- Penguins on the beach 20 minutes away
- Shopping mall and restaurants
within 15 minute drive
- Central Cape Town and its famous waterfront
a 45 minute drive
From R2040 to R3300 per night for the entire villa
depending on the time zones which are:
A. 16th January to 31st March
B. 1st April to 30th April
C. 1st May to 9th December
D. 10th December to 15th January
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights for time zones A and C and 5 nights for zones B and D above
- Discounts are available for bookings exceeding 2 nights for zones A and C
RESERVATIONS & ENQUIRIES