|This four bedroom property leads directly onto Bakoven beach and has magnificent views. Feel the sand between your toes a mere 5 meters from the garden.
The trendy Camps Bay strip with its numerous restaurants, beach and shops is within walking distance.
|The villa is decorated in a beach house style with light wood furniture and blues and creams hues.
Beta Villa is ideal for a family beach holiday. There is a communal play area with swings and jungle gym right outside the villa, which is located in a secure cul de sac.
Large glass doors lead onto the balcony on both levels, to maximize the enjoyment of the sea breeze and the incredible ocean views as well as Lion’s Head to the right. Relax in the sun either on the top balcony or in the garden below.
|Dining area seats 8 guests comfortably. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessities, such as dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with either a bath or shower.
Bedrooms are fully carpeted and have ample cupboard space.
There is underfloor heating throughout the house for a cosy winter stay.
Garage parking for one car leads directly into the property. There are parking bays directly opposite the villa next to the park and additional vehicles.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no internet or Wi-Fi at this property
- Beachfront location, just footsteps from
- Perfect for a family beach holiday
- Beta Villa has an open plan kitchen, dining area and
lounge leading onto the upstairs balcony.
- Kitchen - Tucked away behind the dining area.
- Dining Area - A large round dining table for
- Lounge - Lounge with flat screen, satellite TV and
glass stackable doors onto the balcony. There are
incredible sea views and views of Lion’s Head.
- Main Bedroom - En-suite shower and double bed.
There is a door onto the balcony and incredible
views of the ocean and Lion’s Head.
- Bedroom - En-suite shower (which can also
double as a guest toilet) and double bed.
- Beta Villa does not have internet/ wifi access.
However, a 3G Router can be arranged
- Bar Counter - A wooden bar counter with bar stools and a fridge.
- Lounge - A flat screen TV and surround sound, opens onto the covered patio and garden.
- Bedroom - En-suite with shower in bath and double bed, with a door leading onto the garden.
- Bedroom - En-suite with shower and twin beds.
- Balcony - Open balcony with a dining table, extra chairs and an inbuilt gas braai (barbeque) and Weber. There are incredible sea, beach and mountain views.
- Garden and Patio - There is a covered patio and garden with sun loungers and big shady umbrella, and a private door leading onto the beach.
- Beach - 5 metres
- Restaurants - 2 km
- Shops - 2 km
- Cape Town City Centre - 10 min drive
Low Season (May - September)
From R2,900 p/n
High Season (October - April)
From R5,000 p/n
Peak Season (Christmas & New Year)
From R10,500 p/n, based on min 14 nights
Final rate, dependant on time of year and length of stay.
Please submit an enquiry with all your requirements, final dates and we'll gladly be of assistance.
FOR ALTERNATIVE ACCOMMODATION, PLEASE VIEW OUR PORTFOLIO OF LUXURY ESTABLISHMENTS
No 4 Glen Beach Villas |
Dunkeld B |
Atlantic Ocean View |
Roodeberg on Heights |
On Victoria Terrace |
Bantry Bay Luxury |
Geneva Slopes |
Bali Suite |
Residence Penthouse |
At 26 on First
RESERVATIONS & ENQUIRIES