Studio Apartment IN SEA POINT
“the perfect place from where you can explore Cape Town”
Blue waters is a hip and cozy, newly renovated, studio apartment with guest needs kept in mind. It’s the perfect place from where you can explore Cape Town. The apartment has an open plan lounge, a flat screen television with DSTV (satellite), free Wi-Fi and a bathroom with amazing rain shower. The modern kitchen is fully fitted for your personal comfort and convenience and has a Nespresso machine with pods to get you started.
This fully selfcatering first floor apartment is located in Beach Road, opposite the beach and within walking distance of shops and vibey restaurants.
Take a stroll along the promenade or enjoy the Olympic sized seawater swimming pool, both just a stone’s throw away. The MyCiti bus stop is outside the entrance of the apartment.
The apartment is located in the trendy neighborhood Sea point, within easy distance of restaurants and shops. Close to V&A Waterfront, as well as the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay Area within easy access of the apartment.
- Lounge area with shutters opening up to the balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, Nespresso machine, water boiler, and toaster
- Bathroom with rain shower
- Queen bed (extra length)
- Flat screen television with DSTV
- Linen and towels are provided
(11 Jan - 30 April
& 1 Oct - 15 Dec)
(16 Dec - 10 Jan)
(1 May - end 30 Sept)
(weekly rate R5250 / monthly rate R14500)
Minimum stay: 2 nights / peak season: 5 nights
- Sea point pavilion (big swimming pool): 500 m.
- Sea point promenade: 200 m.
- Cape Town V&A Waterfront: 5 km.
- Greenmarket Square: 6km.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: 17 km.
- Cape Town Airport: 25 km.
Reservations & Enquiries
Jabu Holiday Homes
Tel: +27 (0)21 461 2388