Welcome to Granada 24
|Welcome to Big Bay Beach Club and our ground floor flat, a mere 50m from the main gate and 5 minutes walk across to the popular, sandy surfers’ beach with the famous Robben Island as its backdrop. From here you can board the Mycity bus and explore the whole of Cape Town or drive further up the West coast and enjoy our quiet fishing villages and country life, take a game drive or relax on a wine farm further inland.
The Beach Club has great facilities and is perfect for small children. Relax and enjoy.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave,
dishwasher and under-counter oven,
lots of cutlery, crockery and glasses
- Main bedroom with double bed
- Twin beds in second bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
and pull-out drying lines
- Enclosed braai area with sliding door
- Your own parking space right outside
- All linen provided - BRING YOUR OWN
- Beach umbrella provided and clothes horse
- Lounge features flat-screen TV with limited
DSTV bouquet and DVD
- Burglar bars all round
- Blinds in braai area now in place
- Small safe in bedroom
|20m swimming pool with toddler pool, clubhouse with pub and squash courts, two tennis courts and putt-putt, volleyball, braai areas for entertaining larger groups and parking for trailers. 24-hour controlled security access.
Contact for Rates, Terms & Conditions
Our agent, Alessia: Cell: +27 82 888 2217
Reservations & Enquiries