Llandudno is a residential suburb of Cape Town with one of the Cape’s most beautiful beaches.
It is surrounded by large granite boulders and overlooked by Table Mountain.
Our home is a 5 minute walk to the beach which is a popular surfing spot. There are also beautiful walks to do in the area. The shops are 10 minutes away by car. This is one of the most prestigious suburbs of Cape Town along the Atlantic Seaboard. The city centre is a 15 minute drive along our magnificent coast and we are close to many restaurants and shopping.
Bed configuration in 5 bedrooms is as follows:
- Main bedroom leading out to pool – en suite with bath and shower.
- 2nd bedroom - double bed. Not en-suite but own bath, shower and basins.
- 3rd bedroom - double bed with en-suite shower, toilet, basin.
- 4th bedroom - double bed with en-suite bath, shower toilet, basin.
- 5th bedroom can double up as a single room but you need to walk through it to get to bedroom 4.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen.
- Separate scullery.
- Glass sliding doors open onto patio with uninterrupted sea views.
- Swimming pool and solar outdoor shower.
- A short walk to the beach.
Included in the rental is Wi-fi, DStv, printer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, housekeeping, electricity, parking for 4 cars.
R10 000 per day
Terms and Conditions apply.
Longer lets preferable.
Llandudno Self Catering Accommodation Cape Town - Jacaranda House - Atlantic Seaboard, Western Cape