Cape Stay Accommodation Guide
Cape Stay offers affordable, quality website development and hosting for the hospitality industry in Cape Town and the Western Cape, South Africa.
The Cape Stay website has been developed especially for accommodation facilities in the Western Cape that may not yet have their own Internet presence and for those who wish to extend their exposure on the web.
Your own Cape Stay website
- a unique 1 page responsive webpage, featuring your establishment logo, text copy, rates and images. See our sample here
- reliable website hosting on CapeStay for 12 months
- an online enquiry form, with a free "Thank you" message page)
- Optional Availability Calendar (if on Nightsbridge) and if you have an availability Ical
- FREE updates to your property rates
- your choice of an easy-to-remember web address (www.capestay.co.za/yourname)
- exclusive Cape Stay Directory listing
- automatic Category listings
- automatic Regional listings
R2 500 *Setup- Fee (once-off)
* R2 000 p.a. for hosting.
You have everything to gain in helping Cape Stay grow and promote travel and tourism to the Western Cape.OR
- Setup fee: R500
Commission of 15% per booking
Our booking engine is handled by a third party called Nightsbridge.
Please indicate if you would like to use this option so that we can ask Nightsbridge to contract with you.
How does it all work?
1. Complete the online application form
The link to the application form is provided at the bottom of this screen. By submitting the form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Please note that if you wish to advertise more than one property on Cape Stay, you need to complete a separate application form for each.
2. We contact you
We'll be in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm your application, advise you of listing availability (there are waiting lists for some areas) and answer any queries you may have.
3. Send us your material
Send all your FINAL material via email to the address we give you when we contact you. Please see our material requirements.
Please ensure that you include your Property Name in the subject line of the email so that we can correctly identify your material.
4. We create your sample website
Our studio will compile your supplied material into a sample layout and email the draft to you.
5. You review and approve your new Cape Stay site draft
On approval of your site sample, your new one-page website is created.
6. Invoice and payment
When your website site is ready we'll notify you via email and send through a COD invoice.
7. Your website is published
When payment and the deposit slip have been received, your site will be linked up to Cape Stay and you'll be ready for business!
Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions.
If you're still unsure about anything, please have a look at our FAQs which contain the answers to many frequently asked questions about joining Cape Stay.
latest additions to cape stay
in Camps Bay
in Bantry Bay
CapeStay is not a reservation agency - we are unable to assist you with accommodation reservations. Please contact our advertisers directly for reservations and enquiries.
Alternatively email all other website related issues by clicking