Simon's Town Self Catering Accommodation Cape Town - Jubilee Square Apartment - False Bay Coast, Western Cape
Simon’s Town - False Bay Coast
Newly furnished 1st floor 2 bedroom luxury apartment in the heart of the historical village of Simon’s Town on the beautiful False Bay coast. The apartment overlooks Jubilee Square and the Yacht Basin.
LocationThe apartment is situated on the main road directly opposite Jubilee Square. Simon’s Town is an historical naval village with restaurants, coffee shops and lots of quirky shops selling different things from clothing to nautical artifacts. Monical & Mermaid coffee shop is located right next to the main entrance of the building on the ground floor. (great coffee by the way) Most things you need are within walking distance.
Take the train to Kalk Bay which runs along the scenic coastline, it will only take about 15 minutes, you might even spot a Whale or two during the season! There you can find excellent restaurants & bakeries and when the fishing boats return around midday take a stroll at the harbor and pick up a fresh fish for dinner.
Or even all the way to Muizenberg if you want to go for surfing lessons or just take a walk along the beautiful beach. Boulder’s Beach is nearby and Cape Point Nature Reserve is only a short drive away, Cape Point is arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- CT International Airport is approximately 1 hour drive.
(off peak traffic period)
- CT City center is approximately 55 mins drive.
(off peak traffic period)
- Cape Point is approximately 10 mins drive
- Kalk Bay is 15 mins drive or train ride
- Muizenberg is 20 mins drive or train ride
- Main bedroom with King size bed and has separate access to the bathroom.
- Second bedroom with 2 x Single beds.
- Full bathroom with toilet, bath & shower over the bath.
- Lounge has a comfortable double sleeper couch, so apartment could accommodate up to 6 persons, but this is for families with children, it is too small to accommodate 6 adults.
- Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking with all the utensils you might need, even for longer stays.
- The building has its own coin operated laundry facility and there is a dish washer for your convenience
- There is a communal braai area located in the peaceful courtyard
- There is Wi-Fi to keep in touch and also a "smart" TV
Please note: this is strictly a non-smoking apartment, you can smoke in the courtyard outside. RATES & CANCELLATION POLICY
Contact6 St George’s Building,
St Georges Street, Simon’s Town, Cape Town