Lakeside Heights is beautifully located in a quiet cul-de sac beneath Boyes Drive and the Lakeside Mountains, with stunning mountain views surrounding the property. This contemporary Karoo style home is a stone’s throw away from the renowned surf spot of Muizenberg, False Bay beaches and within easy distance of wine farms, golf courses and the beautiful Silvermine and Cape Nature Reserves. The quaint fishing village of Kalk Bay, is where you will find galleries, boutiques, antique shops and restaurants, and is just a 10min drive away. Cape Town City Centre, the iconic Table Mountain and the world renowned V&A Waterfront are approximately 30 min drive away, as is Cape Town International Airport.
Lakeside Heights has a pool, fully enclosed private garden, outside entertainment area and deck to relax after a busy day exploring the beautiful Cape Peninsula.
This property sleeps 4 Adults.
Bedroom 1: Queensize double bed, built in cupboards
Main en-suite bathroom: shower, bath and toilet.
Bedroom 2: Queensize double bed, build in cupboard & a chest of drawers
Second en-suite bathroom: shower and toilet.
Inside, you will find the house to be light and airy with an open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
Adjoining the lounge and patio is a small separate bar area.
The 2 cosy bedrooms, both with Queensize beds, have en-suite bathrooms with toilets and showers,
as well as a bath in the larger main bathroom.
There is also a separate guest toilet.
In the kitchen there is a Smeg gas stove and oven, Nespresso coffee machine, as well as the usual microwave etc.
The property comes with DSTV included.
Outside is a Weber Kettle braai for your use during your stay.
- Dramatic mountain backdrops
- Spacious lounge equipped with DSTV, TV, DVD player and Hi-fi system
- Dining room: seats 6
- Kitchen: fully equipped with modern appliances
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- Patio: seats 6 and has weber facilities
- Study: Desk space
- All linen and towels provided
- Off street parking for 1 car in driveway behind fence & plenty of street parking in quiet cul-de-sac
- Swimming pool
- Security: LAKESIDE HEIGHTS has a boundary fence and alarm and beams covering the inside and outside of the house. The alarm is linked to a response team.
- St James
- Kalk Bay
- Simons Town
- Boulders Beach with Penguins
- Cape Point
- Noordhoek beach & horse riding
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- City Centre & V&A Waterfront
- Gary & Roxy Surf Schools
- Casa Labia
- Cecil John Rhodes's Cottage
- Lindberg Arts Foundation
- Mountain walks & caves
- Silvermine Nature Reserve
- Westlake, Steenberg & Clovelly Golf Courses
- Blue Bird Garage Food Market
- Constantia Wine Route
||December and January
||R2500 per night
Jill and Marke Stephens
Tel: +27 (0) 79 4909 974
||February, March and April
||R2500 per night
||May to November
||R2500 per night
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking
- The balance is due 30 days prior to check in
- Bookings made less than 28 days prior to arrival must be paid in full to secure the booking
- Any breakage or damage to Lakeside Heights property is payable before departure by the person responsible or the person holding the booking
- A refundable breakage deposit of R2 500 is required to be paid with the balance
- We do not accept credit cards at this time
- A standard lease agreement applies
- No Smoking inside the house permitted
- Lakeside Heights has a minimum stay requirement of 10 nights (shorter stays can be arranged for the price of 10 nights)
The owners will not accept responsibility or liability for any personal injury, loss or damage to people or possessions sustained by the occupants during their stay at Lakeside Heights