6 Bedrooms + Staff Quarters – Sleeps 12
WELCOME TO PLETTENBERG BAY
|Only a few steps to the beach, this beach-front house (with private pool), featured in the fashionable Visi magazine, offers spacious & unpretentious holiday accommodation with a unique South African flair.
Enter into a large courtyard surrounding the swimming pool and outdoor patio areas. There is an entertainment room with
a pool table and bar with doors leading onto the pool area. Accessed off the courtyard area is a guest toilet as well as the staff bedroom & bathroom. Enter into the house from the courtyard to the large open-plan sitting room, dining area and kitchen – all with magnificent views of the sea.
|There are large blue sliding shutters with glass sliding doors opening onto the courtyard as well onto the sea facing patio.
The lounge is spacious and has a cosy fireplace – perfect for the cooler months. Inside dining seats 8-10. There’s another dining table outside the kitchen on the front sea facing patio, perfect for outdoor dining. There’s also an outside sitting area on the sea facing patio with couches.
The kitchen is well equipped – perfect for entertaining. There’s a separate laundry.
|Main bedroom, Bedrooms 2, 3,4 and the TV lounge with DSTV.
The Main bedroom is sea facing, spacious and has its own private balcony with outdoor furniture. There are large blue sliding shutters, which you can close at night, allowing the cool sea-breeze and sound of the waves crashing on the beach in, and the early sunshine, out. For cooler months there’s also a fireplace in the bedroom. There is an external security beam on the patio. This bedroom has a private study area with TV, DSTV, DVD and fireplace with doors leading onto the sea facing patio.
Main Bedroom: King sized bed with full en-suite bathroom: Toilet, Bath and Shower (which has views of the sea)
Bedroom 2: X2 Single beds with en-suite bathroom: Bath & Toilet
Bedroom 3: King sized bed with doors leading on the balcony and sea view
Bedroom 4: Double bed with doors leading on the balcony
Family Bathroom (for bedrooms 3 & 4 to share): Shower & Toilet
|Bedrooms 5 & 6 with mini kitchenette (kettle, bar fridge, microwave & 2 plate electric hob)
Bedroom 5: X2 Single beds with full en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet
Bedroom 6: King sized bed with full en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet
Both bedrooms have large glass doors and blue wooden shutters opening up onto the natural fynbos
and the sea just beyond.
The beach path can be accessed from here.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITY CHECK LIST:
- Linen, bath and beach/swimming towels are provided.
- DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, walk-in fridge and microwave. The washing machine is in the laundry while the tumble dryer & freezer are in the garage.
- 5 plate gas and gas oven.
- Gas braai available for use at courtyard pool area.
- There is a garage – but no parking available as there are vehicles in the garage.
- Parking for 2 vehicles behind the garage (uncovered and unsecured off street parking).
- No pets allowed.
- Non-smoking home, please smoke outside.
- Swimming pool net is available in the pump room.
- The house has an alarm system as well as external security beams which can be activated at night.
|ZAR 17,000 per day
ZAR 8,500 per day
ZAR 6,000 per day
Paradise Beach House is unfortunately not available
during the December School Holidays or during Plett Rage
Contact William Wertheim Aymes