Tel: 0027 21 855 2359
Mobile: 0027 82 871 9922
14 Ludwig Muhl Street
Somerset West, 7130
... A special feeling
A tranquil haven in the heart of the Cape Winelands, SomerZicht is an ideal destination for the discerning guest who appreciates privacy, style, comfort and unsurpassed hospitality.
SomerZicht is located in a very quiet and established suburb of Somerset West with magnificent views of the very impressive Hottentots Holland and Helderberg Mountains. Somerset West offers a lively village ambience – away from the crowds and noisy city life! But right on our doorstep you can enjoy world famous vineyards and award winning restaurants, relaxing beaches and the natural beauty of the Western Cape, or play a round of golf on one of the many renowned golf courses in the surrounding area.
Owners, Albert and Hennielene Botha, look forward to welcome you at SomerZicht.
We offer two fully equipped Self Catering suites and three luxury en-suite B&B rooms. Spacious and stylishly decorated to create a relaxing ambience with the focus on quality furnishings, comfortable beds and modern bathroom fittings. All have a private outdoor area which allows our guests to fully enjoy the wonderful weather and balmy evenings.
“... enjoy the wonderful weather and balmy evenings.”
Self Catering Suites
Ideal for long and shorter stays, the two suites are fully equipped for self catering and offer:
- Kitchen with gas hob, convection / microwave oven, Fridge with freezer section, kettle and toaster as well as all kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Extra length beds with 100% cotton percale linen - choose between a King-sized bed or Twin beds
- Satellite television
- Free WiFi in both suites and throughout the house
- Personal Safe
- Secure parking
- Private entrance
Suites are serviced twice per week. Personal laundry can be done at a small additional fee. Guests are welcome to use the main lounge area in the house as well as the large top-floor patio with stunning views.
On the lower level near the pool with a private entrance. It has a sunny patio equipped with table and chairs as well as pool loungers.
The suite has an open-plan lounge and kitchen area with a separate bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with shower, basin and toilet. Choice of extra length King-size bed or twin beds.
Guests are welcome to use the barbeque facility at the pool.
Located on the upper level with its entrance via steps from the pool area. It features a private sun terrace with pool loungers as well as a large balcony with stunning views on the mountains and the swimming pool below. The balcony is furnished with patio table and chairs and has a Weber barbeque.
The suite offers a large open-plan area with bedroom and lounge, a separate kitchen and a separate bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
The luxury B&B rooms in the main house offer:
- Deck or Terrace area with outdoor chairs and table
- Extra length beds with 100% cotton percale linen
- Small fridge (not stocked) for our guests’ convenience
- Coffee and Tea making facility
- En-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Flat screen satellite television
- Free WiFi in all the rooms and throughout the house
- Personal safe
- Secure parking
- Serviced on a daily base
Situated at the front of the main house with private entrances and timber decks.
Choose between a King-sized bed or Twin beds
Located at the back of the main house with a private garden terrace.
Entrance to this room is through the main house. The room is furnished with a Queen-sized bed.
On our doorstep ...
- Erinvale, Stellenbosch, Kleine Zalze, Somerset West and Strand Golf courses are all within a 15 km range
- Historic and world famous wine estates, such as Vergelegen, Lourensford, Morgenster and many more within 10 minutes drive
- The historic towns of Stellenbosch (15 km) and Franschhoek (35 km)
- The famous Stellenbosch wine routes (10 km)
- Cape Town International Airport (30 km)
- Cape Town with its iconic landmarks such as Kirstenbosch, Table Mountain, Cape Point and Robben Island (45 km)
- A selection of excellent restaurants, shopping malls, craft and food markets (5 km)
- Helderberg Nature Reserve (3 km) – a favourite for picnics, walks and hikes
- The white sandy beaches of Strand and Gordon’s Bay (8 km)
- Spectacular coastal drives and seasonal whale watching
|Owners:||Albert & Hennielene Botha|
14 Ludwig Muhl Street,
Somerset West 7130
Lat: 36.9730 Lon: 122.026
|Tel:||0027 21 855 2359|
|Mobile:||0027 82 871 9922|