Entering the apartment into an open plan living room and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, oven, stove, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. A breakfast nook with bar stools separates the kitchen from the living room and is ideal for dining or a workstation. The living room has a comfortable leather couch and chairs. It offers a wall mounted flat screen TV and DSTV (satellite).
The patio has wonderful views of Table Mountain – so close, you can almost touch the mountain.
The bathroom is very modern, light and bright with an extra large shower. It also features a hand wash basin and toilet.
A good size bedroom with Queen size bed leads from the entrance of the apartment. The bedroom also offers great natural light and has a private balcony leading out from the bedroom. This balcony has patio furniture and absolutely amazing views of the city below. An enormous standing mirror in the bedroom ensures you always look the part before going out.
The apartment is situated on the same erf as a residential house with swimming pool which you have access to as well during your stay.
This is a quiet residential area, but still very close to amenities with shops, restaurants and bars only a short walk away.
The apartment has street parking only.
– Fully furnished and modern apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– dining nook with bar chairs
– 1 bedroom with balcony and patio furniture
– 1 bathrooms with large shower, hand wash basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Use of swimming pool
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Street parking only
– Level: First floor
– Access: Stairs only
Within a few minutes by car you can be in the centre of Cape Town, the V&A waterfront, the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, or at the cableway station to go up Table Mountain. The area is well connected with MyCity bus service.
20 Belladonna Ave, Devil's Peak Estate, Cape Town, 8001