Upon entering the apartment, be amazed by 3 wall paintings of red-coloured koi fish. As you turn on the light switches, a set of 5 hanging spotlights situated over the dark brown 8-seater dining table with a silver tray and an assortment of floating candles. The lounge is open plan onto a modern fully equipped kitchen and leading onto a balcony with patio furniture with views of the canal and for you to enjoy the serenity.
You are not able to miss your reflection in the large square mirror with beautiful patterned steel frame. Choose your favourite seat in the lounge on the large, leather lazy boy, put your feet up and watch your favourite movie! Upon entering the main bedroom, on your immediate right-hand side, you’ll find a glass door leading into the modern en-suite bathroom equipped with a stand-in shower. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and is suitable for both children and adults alike, with white wooden bed frames and bright colour. While the adults are seated on the comfy couch, children can be seated on the white thick fluffy carpet rug while watching the plasma screen TV and indulge with snacks that can be placed in the silver-leafed tray on the low black mirror-finished coffee table in the centre of the lounge.
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading to large balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet) and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 8 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms (main bedroom en-suite)
– 2 bathrooms (showers only / shower over bath), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: Main bedroom with king-size bed, bedside pedestals with lamps, built-cupboards and ensuite shower room
-Second bedroom with 2 single beds, 1xpedestal and lamp separating the 2 beds and fitted wardrobes.
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access (internet charges apply)login details on router (located by flatscreen TV)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: Third floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
Easy access to the business centre of Century City, a walk over the bridge to Canal Walk – one of South Africa’s largest shopping malls, 10 minutes from Cape Town CBD, Waterfront and famed attractions, 15 minutes from Cape Town International Airport by car. Bus and train access to central Cape Town and onwards
Park Lane, Century City, Cape Town, 7441