The apartment has newly been renovated in some areas, tastefully decorated and offers a great holiday home feeling in very popular part of Cape Town. As you enter the passageway you find a bathroom and two double bedrooms on your right. Further down the passage the area opens up into the spacious living room and open plan kitchen. The living room has ample windows and the balcony is the perfect spot for sundowners overlooking the harbour and V&A Waterfront. Enjoy the end of a day sipping a glass of wine while experiencing the change of colours at sunset and the city lights.
The living room is spacious and has a comfortable couch with two designer chairs. Large flat screen wall mounted TV with DSTV (Satellite). The dining area has a large 6 seater designer dining table and chairs. Towards the kitchen, you find a breakfast nook with bar stool for easy dining or to get some work done.
The apartment is decorated with beautiful art and decor.
The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, washing machine & tumble dryer combo, under counter oven and stove, microwave oven, kettle and toaster. Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
The bathroom features a shower with bathtub, hand wash basin and toilet.
The two bedrooms are beautifully decorated with queen size bed in each. Upholstered headboards, bedside pedestals and bedside lamps complete the detail.
The balcony is the perfect place to relax outside and enjoy the amazing view over the harbour and V&A Waterfront. A patio table and two patio chairs ensure you can sit and relax outside with a drink or even enjoy a meal – try this at night for an awesome experience with the city lights as a perfect backdrop.
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment with spectacular views
– Open plan living room leading onto balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, tumble dryer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 6 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom with shower over bath, hand wash basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 2 x Queen beds
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Balcony with great views and patio furniture
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure lock-up garage
– Level: Ground floor
– Access: level ground floor
– Secure complex
Very central location close to all amenities with a MyCity bus stop within walking distance. The apartment is situated on the slopes of signal hill – therefore the great views, but be sure to be walking fit as walking back up-hill could be a challenge. The views will make up for it though.
Boundary Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005