This North-facing, beautifully furnished apartment offers you the best of both worlds: The convenience of direct walking access to Canal Walk Shopping Centre and the serenity of a balcony overlooking the 16 hectare, Intaka Island Nature Reserve.
The apartment is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV and also offers guests free, uncapped Wifi (High-speed Fibre connectivity).
Waters Edge is conveniently situated in Century City, off the N1 highway. It offers guests easy access to the V&A Waterfront, the beaches of the West Coast and Atlantic Seaboard, and to both the Southern and Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
This 1 bedroom apartment is situated on the 5th floor of the brand new Waters Edge apartment. This North-facing, beautifully furnished apartment offers you the best of both worlds: The convenience of direct walking access to Canal Walk Shopping Centre and the serenity of a large balcony overlooking a 16 hectare Nature reserve (Intaka Island).
The entrance of the apartment has a beautiful view of Table Mountain, whilst the back balcony has a view of Intaka Island.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen area makes for a spacious flow which leads to a large balcony with a breath-taking view of the Intaka Nature reserve and its surrounding banks. The apartment is also fully equipped with uncapped WiFi connectivity and DSTV to ensure complete relaxation whilst still allowing you to connect with the ‘outside world.’
The apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen with light oak finishes includes a SMEG gas stove, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle toaster and sufficient crockery and cutlery.
The bathroom has a large walk-in shower with toilet and basin. All linen and towels are provided.
The bedroom has pedestals, sufficient cupboard space, night lamps and a pillow-top Queen bed, with hotel-quality bedding and pillows, for a peaceful place to retire at the end of a busy day.
Getting Around ( Distance to Amenities & Transport)
• Direct Walking access to the Canal Walk Shopping Centre
• Conveniently situated next to the N1 highway
• Bordering on the banks of the award-winning, 16 hectare, Intaka Nature Reserve: a bird-lover’s paradise, where over 220 avian species are to be spotted, as well as small antelope, rare water mongooses, and a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians. The reserve is also home to a number of rare and endangered fynbos species.
• Paradise for canoeists and stand-up paddlers, as well as for strollers and serious runners
• Century City’s Central Park Oval hosts regular touch rugby matches, while the increasingly popular Fives Futbol courts are also just a warm-up jog away
• Close proximity to Virgin Active Health Club
• 5 minutes from Ratanga Junction Theme Park
• 10 kilometres north of Cape Town’s historic CBD
• offers easy access to the V&A Waterfront, the beaches of the West Coast and Atlantic Seaboard, and to both the Southern and Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
• Public transport in the form of a new railway station and the roll-out of Cape Town’s efficient MyCiTi bus system in recent years have made Century City easy to access, while for private motorists, the recent upgrade to the Koeberg Interchange and soon-to-be-completed Sable Road upgrade make for an easy drive from almost anywhere in the greater metropolitan area.
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with undisturbed views of a 16 hectare nature
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV
– Wifi uncapped fibre
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, SMEG gas stove and electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– Lounge and dining area with modern furniture
– 1 bedroom (Queen- size bed, pedestals and ample cupboard space)
– 1 bathroom with large shower, basin & toilet
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Iron & ironing board
– Secure basement parking with direct, undercover access to apartment
– Level: Fifth floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
Esplanade Rd, Century City, Cape Town, 7441