Located on Blouberg's beautiful beachfront is Aandvari Ocean View, a modern and luxurious sea-facing studio apartment, perfectly suited to honeymoon accommodation, special getaways, upmarket business accommodation or for a fun seaside holiday.
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the sea and wake up to spectacular views of the sea - directly from your bed. Take relaxing strolls or roller blade along the beachfront at sunset, watch the kite surfers at play in the sea, spot the dolphins or whales - all of this right on your doorstep! You are heartily invited to have an enthralling escape at Aandvari Ocean View.
From the décor, linen and kitchen utensils and appliances, each item has been carefully selected for your personal comfort and convenience. We are confident that you will have a wonderful stay in this superb beachfront accommodation.
Upmarket sea-facing studio apartment
Suitable for up to a maximum of two guests
Comfortable queen sized bed with magnificent sea views
Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
Flatron colour TV with CD/DVD player (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
Fully equipped kitchen
Lift in building, apartment on third floor
Fully secured building
Secure parking within the premises. Access is via tag-controlled security gate.
Domestic cleaning services can be arranged on request
Within very easy walking distance
• The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
• An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
• Internet cafes, DVD Hire outlets, liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
• Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
• Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
• Car hire
• MyCiti Bus Route
• 24 hour radio controlled taxi service
• Car wash and valet service
• Our other apartments: Aandvari Zeezicht, Aandvari Sunset Court and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces
Some local amenities
• 2 golf courses
• Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
• Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
• All major banks
• Various large shopping centres, including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
• Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Some exciting attractions within driving distance
• Cable car and table mountain
• Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
• Cape Point
• Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
• Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
• Cape Town Stadium
• Darling and Evita se Perron
• Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
• Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
• Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
• Killarney Race Track for motor sport
• Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
• Penguins at Boulders Beach
• Ratanga Junction Theme Park
• Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
• V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
• West Coast Flowers
• West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7
Our rates depend on length of stay, time of year and group size and vary from R525 to R975 per night for the apartment.
Coral Road, Bloubergstrand, Cape Town
For those who prefer not to hire a car, this unit is on the MyCiti Bus Route; there is also a 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service within the immediate vicinity.
Coral Road, Bloubergstrand