Adenium Apartment in Rhodora Court on Beach Road is one of the best positions for a holiday let apartment in Cape Town, along the Mouille Point Platinum Mile (very desirable residences). You can walk to V&A Waterfront, the Stadium, Greenpoint Park and numerous restaurants and cafés. The seafront promenade right in front of Adenium stretches for 3km, frequented by walkers, joggers, bikers, skaters and dog walkers.
6 Good Reasons to Choose Adenium
1. Beachfront Promenade right outside
2. Walk to tourist attractions and restaurants
3. Two bedrooms; big enough for family or friends
4. Fully fitted kitchen
5. Along the Golden Mile of most desirable residences in Cape Town
6. Personal Meet & Greet by Afribode Accommodation
RATES PER NIGHT FOR WHOLE APARTMENT – SLEEPS 4
10 Jan 2017 - 01 May 2017: R2,150
02 May 2017 - 31 Sep 2017: R1,870
01 Oct 2017 - 18 Dec 2017: R2,270
09 Dec 2017 - 08 Jan 2018: R3,300
09 Jan 2018 - 30 Apr 2018: R2,470
01 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018: R2,150
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE: - Laundry Service available at an additional cost. - Free WIFI - Minimum stay varies from summer to winter - If a shorter stay than 3 nights is permitted an additional cleaning fee will be levied.
5 Rhodora Court, Beach Road, Mouille Point.