As you enter the apartment you feel at home and know this is the perfect place for a holiday from where you can explore the many attractions Cape Town has to offer. The entrance leads into a bright double volume open plan living room and fully equipped kitchen with heaps of natural light streaming in from the windows in the sky and the huge sliders leading onto the balcony. From the balcony you have spectacular views to Table Mountain. Patio furniture ensures excellent outside living and entertainment. Be sure to close all doors and windows when leaving the apartment as to avoid the “Cape Doctor” creating havoc with the furniture and your possessions – especially during summer months from November to March. The living room is decorated in natural colours and has a relaxed holiday feel.
Two of the three bedrooms offer Queen Beds, whilst the third bedroom has two single beds allowing the rooms to comfortably accommodate six guests. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and corner bath; the shared bathroom consists of a shower, basin and toilet only.
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment with spectacular views
– Open plan living room leading onto balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– Laundromat in the complex
– 6 seater patio dining table
– 3 double bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (master en-suite with corner view and separate shower. 2nd bathroom shower only)
– Bedding configuration: 2 x Queen beds & 2 x Single beds
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Balcony with great views and patio furniture
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure basement parking
– Level: 2nd floor
– Access: elevator & stairs
– Secure complex
Please Enquire For Rates
The biggest advantage of Seaside Village complex besides the great location and views, is the fact that you have an entire mall with great retail outlets on your doorstep. Great shops and restaurants mean you have everything you need without getting into a car. With Big Bay across the road, travellers can enjoy a range of restaurants on the beach at Eden on the Bay or try surfing in the icy Atlantic Ocean. Further down the road you will find Bayside Mall, Virgin Active Gym as well as Milnerton Water Park. The rest of the city is a mere 20minutes drive away.
B24 Seaside Village, Seaside Village, Otto Du Plessis Drive, Big Bay