Cape Cottage offers secluded accommodation and is situated in a quiet area with beautiful views of the mountains. Nestled close to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, it is conveniently placed for both holiday makers and business travellers.
It has a separate entrance which leads into a completely private entertainment area, equipped with BBQ facilities, outdoor loungers and a café table and chairs - perfect for morning breakfasts or relaxing in the sun while enjoying the tranquil sound of the water feature and beautiful mountain views.
This cosy bedroom has good quality linen and a queen sized bed with and en-suite bathroom. It has plenty of extra cupboard space. The kitchen is very well equipped for short and long stays including a washing machine.
Both the bedroom and lounge have wooden floors and are tastefully decorated with doors leading onto the sunny entertaining area with great views of the mountain.
• Wireless broadband internet access
• Flat screen TV with satellite
• Top end security
• BQQ facilities and outdoor lounges
• Fridge/Freezer, 2 plate mini oven and microwave
• Fully equipped spacious kitchen
• Washing machine
• Ironing facilities
• Queen sized bed
• Cotton bedlinen
• En-suite bathroom with good pressure shower
• Double doors opening onto private outdoor area
• Complimentary condiments
• International plug converters
• Serviced regularly
Low season: R550 per night for the unit (R225 p/p)
High season: R750 per night for the unit (R375p/p)
Min 2 nights stay
15 Talana Road, Claremont, Cape Town