Cape Rose Cottage, situated in Camps Bay, enjoys breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the most magnificent sunsets. Luxury Self Catering and B&B accommodation is offered in three beautiful romantic suites, each accommodating 2 people.
The 1st floor section of the house offers two self contained suites which each accommodate two people. The suites have a separate entrance and an adjoining large lounge with panoramic ocean views. The entire floor can be let as a two bedroom Penthouse Apartment (ideal for two couples travelling together) or the suites can be let individually.
The ground floor offers the stunning Gardinia Studio which also has its own private entrance and accommodates two people. The studio leads out directly to the beautiful tranquil garden and solar heated swimming pool and does have a sea view.
Honeymooners and those seeking something a little more special in Cape Town will delight in the exclusivity and romantic décor that the suites offer.
Your English hosts Pam and Steve, have created a charming home with a beautiful garden for the discerning guest who is looking for luxurious self catering and B&B accommodation in a ‘home away from home’ haven in a safe, secure and peaceful setting in one of the most beautiful areas in Cape Town.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
* The Deluxe Penthouse Apartment (sleeps 4) and a Deluxe Suite (sleeps 2) cannot be booked together. Either the Apartment, or the Suite(s) can be booked individually.
* For 3 or 4 guests wishing to stay together, It is not recommended to book a Deluxe Suite together with the Deluxe Garden Studio, as guests staying in the Studio do not have access to the upper floor lounge and balcony.
The luxurious bedrooms offer:-
Air-conditioning / Heating
Queen size bed
Satellite TV Channel
Private balcony (1st floor suites)
Patio (Garden Studio)
Iron and Ironing Board
Washing drying rail
Flat screen TV
Free fast WiFi
Electric Blankets in Winter
Panoramic sea & mountain views in the Lavender & Aquamarine Suites
Sea and garden view in the Gardinia Studio.
The En Suite Bathrooms all of have a bath and shower
The kitchenettes are ideal for those light al fresco meals and offer 'light' self catering and are equipped with:
Nespresso Coffee Machine
The large Lounge available only to the guests in the Lavender & Aquamarine Suites offers:
Panoramic Sea Views and large deck
Selection of Movies (complimentary)
Enjoy a self serve Continental Breakfast on your own balcony or patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at a time that suits you. Your kitchenette is fully stocked daily with fruit, yoghurt, eggs, muesli & cereal, cheese, bread, butter, selection of jams/marmalade, homemade cookies, tea, nespresso coffee pods (complimentary), instant & filter coffee, milk, sugar, juice.
Lavender Suite: R1995.00 - R3895.00 for the Suite
Aquamarine Suite: R1995.00 - R3895.00 for the Suite
Gardinia Studio: R1695.00 - R3395.00 for the Studio
Above rates are dependent on season and are quoted on a bed & breakfast basis, with 'light' self-catering facilities, inclusive of a self serve continental style breakfast provided in your Suite, and daily housekeeping.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
* A 50% deposit is payable on reservation.
* Non-Peak – the remaining 50% is due for payment, 30 days before arrival.
* Peak (23rd Dec to 10th Jan) – the remaining 50% is due for payment, 60 days before arrival.
* Non-Peak - Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the total price is charged. Cancellation any nights 30 days or less prior to the date of arrival, or no show – the total price is charged.
* Peak (23rd Dec to 10th Jan) - Cancellation more than 60 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the total price is charged. Cancellation any nights 60 days or less prior to the date of arrival, or no show – the total price is charged.
8 Hoopoe Lane Bakoven.
Co-ordinates 33° 57' 59.4576" S 18° 22' 51.8448" E
Situated in a quiet area of Camps Bay and nestled under the Twelve Apostle mountains, Cape Rose Cottage is a most beautiful haven for the discerning traveller, offering breathtaking sea views, peace and tranquility, beautiful gardens, the sound of birds and the most gorgeous upmarket accommodation 3 minutes drive away from Camps Bay beachfront and its restaurants, bars and cafes.
8 Hoopoe Ave, Camps Bay, Cape Town